No love for Ryan Saunders

From the Barn

Reaction score
4a6a5ba6-e8e9-4212-bda7-3240de1cd527.jpg

Minnesota's Colton Iverson, Jamal Abu-Shamala, Travis Busch (4), Devoe Josesph, an unidentified coach, and Al Nelson, from left, celebrate the team's 78-74 win in overtime over Wisconsin in an NCAA college basketball game Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009, in Madison, Wis. (AP Photo/Andy Manis)

I saw this, too. At least I can sort of understand why identifying Ryan Saunders would be a little bit difficult. But Al Nelson? It's called a roster. Look into it.

i caught the unidentified coach but then I clicked away and didn't have the chance to catch the other mistake..

I mean, unidentified coach I'll pardon them on... but al NELSON?!.. I mean... NELSON?? hes our... i mean NELSON!? REALLY?!

Some here shouldn't complain about "Nelson"

after the creative misspellings we've seen here of Nolen, Hoffarber and Busch. :rolleyes:

(and these were in posts from Gopher fans!)

Well, the ironic thing here would seem to be that Ryan Saunders should be somewhat famous as a coach already, being the son of a famous NBA ex-coach and ex-Gopher, and all. You'd think that as far as young coaches go, ESPN should know his name.

These guys get paid the bucks to publish these pictures on a very professional sports site that get millions and millions of hits a day.
Theres a little more responsibility on their part to get this right.

These guys get paid the bucks to publish these pictures on a very professional sports site that get millions and millions of hits a day.
Theres a little more responsibility on their part to get this right.

They didn't recognize 'Lil Flip because he normally spends an hour in a tanning bed before every game. He needs a little more color.

That's pretty funny.........also notice we have a player named Devoe Josesph too.
It's a pretty sloppy caption, really, but I got a good laugh anyways.

Don't you wonder what they are so excited about? Perhaps Red Panda just caught the last bowl?

:D:D:D

You sort of found the hole in the system

I have done a little sports photog work and you normal take the shot, write down the numbers, then go back and look them up. When you get a coach, bench person, etc. you hope you can figure it out, or someone on the editing staff can. In this case nobody could or did. It happens.

Top Bottom