No love for McKnight?

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
How about giving it up for Da'Jon McKnight?

In his first ever start, 4 catches for 98 yards, a couple of them really nice catches.

Actually, how about the entire receiving corps. Tow-Arnett, Green, McKnight, even Bennett tonight.

This game should be a huge confidence boost for a NUMBER of Rodents, heading into the final 3 games of the season. Really something nice to build on.

How about giving it up for Da'Jon McKnight?

In his first ever start, 4 catches for 98 yards, a couple of them really nice catches.

Actually, how about the entire receiving corps. Tow-Arnett, Green, McKnight, even Bennett tonight.

This game should be a huge confidence boost for a NUMBER of Rodents, heading into the final 3 games of the season. Really something nice to build on.

Great game for Da'Jon and all the receivers. Shows you how good we can be if we get protection like we did tonight from the O-Line.

He played fantastic, as did all our WRs.

What a fun night!

Go Gophers!!

He played fantastic, as did all our WRs.

What a fun night!

Go Gophers!!

Not quite all of our receivers - Troy missed that easy catch - but on the other hand he had a very nice night on returns and almost pulled in the TD in the corner.

I actually told my father next to me before the game that I really liked McKnight. He made me look good tonight, and hes a FROSH! WHOO!

Don't tell Wisconsin, but the guy with "the dumbest name I've ever heard" just might be a player.

Was Mcknight making plays because of his size or just being open? It would be nice to have a nice big receiver who can come down with the ball...

Wait I thought we just recruited McKnight so Cooper would come and he was a throw-away scholarship ;).

Speaking of Cooper, how about that deep coverage. That was really something.

It was good to see McKnight step up, he looked really good.

Listened to the coaches press conferences. Dantonio gave a lot of praise to the game preparation. He said something to the effect that our coaches had figured out their safeties and that as a result of great coaching our receivers always seemed to run routes that kept their free safety blocked out of the play. I'm not sure what it meant but it sounded like very high praise.

Isn't McKnight a sophomore? I believe he was the one who caught our lone touchdown in the loss to Ohio State last year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Was Mcknight making plays because of his size or just being open? It would be nice to have a nice big receiver who can come down with the ball...

He was making nice plays -- he had a 50 yarder (or so) that he pulled down in tight (albeit single) coverage when it looked like the defender was draped all over him. Brought it down to the 2 yard line. I like him a lot.

High ceiling for this guy. Looks to be a great athlete. Good size. He was recruited as a safety, but he looks right at home as a WR.

Top Bottom