No Fleck interview report

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
So, Fleck was on the Sports Huddle today (Sunday, March 1).

But, just as the interview was starting my computer crashed. couldn't take notes.

Finally got computer working again - but the audio of the Fleck interview is not available on the WCCO website.

So, no report.

Before everyone starts complaining ---- I am doing this for free, taking time out of my only day off. I don't want the responsibility. If anyone wants this job, please take it. I'm ready to quit.

No complaints here S.O.N., only appreciation.

I picked up to boot in another thread that you don't reside in the state any more...or are some kind of snowbird. At least for those of us still in 'CCOland, we could listen via the airwaves in real time.

You've certainly done your part. Thank you.

I'm not a regular listener to the Good Neighbor either airwaves or otherwise. A quick look shows they do post podcasts, so maybe that's where GHer's go for their fix in the future if they can't hear it in real time themselves.

Listen to Sid interview PJ every week .... willingly? No thanks. You are a special person SON and your efforts are greatly appreciated. If you ever decide to step away from this task no one will hold it against you.

Crap happens and we all know that things may come up to prevent you from doing your 5 star reports. They are very much appreciated. You're one the legends on this board as to major contributions. Bleed being the other one along of course Daniel House. DL65 of course has made long time major contributions as well in the past.

If we had a hall of fame board, you clearly would qualify for it with a select few.

So, Fleck was on the Sports Huddle today (Sunday, March 1).

But, just as the interview was starting my computer crashed. couldn't take notes.

Finally got computer working again - but the audio of the Fleck interview is not available on the WCCO website.

So, no report.

Before everyone starts complaining ---- I am doing this for free, taking time out of my only day off. I don't want the responsibility. If anyone wants this job, please take it. I'm ready to quit.
Really appreciate what you do. Please don't quit!

Pretty sure the popularity of listening to the Sports Huddle has dropped off dramatically. Gee...I wonder why.

Report now posted on new thread. computer still being a pain in the buttocks.

for the record, I live in SW MN. I can pick up WCCO over-the-air signal, but I prefer to listen to the streaming audio over the computer for better sound quality.

Top Bottom