NMSU and Aggie Vision - College Football's Clowns

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Disclosure - No animals or humans were hurt during this Video.

Wait!! Where did they get such a clear feed of Aggie Vision???

Looks like it was shot on Aggie Visions version of an HD camera.

Go Gophers!!

I had the game on my DVR. The first thing I noticed new field turf. Great Lighting. The game was in HD. The camera work was very good. And all the advertisers are back. Danny Gamboa is in this years Casa de Autos commercial. Las Cruces Credit Union, and The Las Cruces Sun still has the mustaches and the Aggie Up. But this biggest change is Larry Rose III, freshman running back from Texas, who had 30 carries for 130. They ran the ball all game long. The QB was also a freshman who was slinging it all over. They won going away.

I had the game on my DVR. The first thing I noticed new field turf. Great Lighting. The game was in HD. The camera work was very good.

Unfortunately for NMSU, the camera work was probably too good. The attorney for the girl in the video would never have gotten such good footage if this had been last year's camera crew and equipment. Last year's camera crew would have undoubtably bit on the fake draw and kept the camera pointed at the tunnel thingy.

With this excellent footage, the girl will get a huge settlement. This in turn will force NMSU to have a garage sale and will sell off just about all university assets for pennies on the dollar including all the new fancy camera equipment and lighting. And with that, the Aggie Vision we love and cherish so much will be back.

...... Last year's camera crew would have undoubtably bit on the fake draw and kept the camera pointed at the tunnel thingy.

I've been laughing about this all morning! Another funny thing about this was Pistol Pete's reaction (or lack thereof). I'm thinking that running over people is business as usual for New Mexico's favorite mascot.

By the way Husker - they show NMSU's games in Phoenix? This may be another good reason for the wife and I to move there.

By the way Husker - they show NMSU's games in Phoenix? This may be another good reason for the wife and I to move there.
It was on foxsportsarizona, also on Altitude HD out of Denver.

Top Bottom