Nick Rallis now listed as "committed" once again?

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
On the GI site, he is now listed. In the Pioneer Press article on Pirsig, his name is mentioned along with Williams, McDonald, and Nelson, but as a player that "was offered under Brewster".

Did I miss something? Everyone was up in arms a few weeks ago that Kill hadn't offered Rallis - apparently he has since?

I don't recall him ever not being listed as a commit on Rivals since last May. And if he was, it wasn't for more than a day or two.

Actually, I don't think he was listed for several months, after he attended the WI camp and was rumored to have not been offered by Kill. I could be wrong (but I don't think I am).

Regardless, I'm happy he's on board.

Actually, I don't think he was listed for several months, after he attended the WI camp and was rumored to have not been offered by Kill. I could be wrong (but I don't think I am).

Regardless, I'm happy he's on board.

There have been a ton of rumors flying around, but I'm quite confident he was never removed from Rivals' commit list for Minnesota. That doesn't necessarily mean anything either way, but it is the case.

I think DP is right, I don't remember a time when he hasn't been listed on Rivals as a commit. Doesn't mean he is, but I'm pretty sure Rivals has had him there all along. At least he's been there for a while recently since the last commit, cause I distinctly remember seeing 4 commits when Maxx committed.

I checked religiously to see if he was never a commit (granted only on rivals) and I never saw him as not one of our commits, not even for a day, so...... I dunno.

The only list I ever saw him come off was the ESPN Top150 watch list.

call me crazy.

Again, just happy he is on board.

What makes you think he is a commit? Rivals is wrong and the newspapers probably just reference Rivals. Kill has not offered him a scholly. Hopefully he will soon, I like his game.

What makes you think he is a commit? Rivals is wrong and the newspapers probably just reference Rivals. Kill has not offered him a scholly. Hopefully he will soon, I like his game.

Sorry, I didn't realize you are the insider. See my original post. I'm just going by rivals (http://minnesota.rivals.com/) and because I thought he had been removed from the commit list, and then now put back on, thought he must have been offered and in turn committed.

Unlike you (apparently), I'm not privy to any inside info and just go by the information open to the general public ("common folk", I guess you could say).

IIRC, he was taken off the Scout commitment list. He was always on the Rivals list. There has been little to no contact between the recruiting sites and Nick, so his exact status is unknown. It is widely believed Kill has not yet offered Rallis and is waiting for ACT score/further evaluation.

Seems like a no-brainer to me...if the kid can play. I don't know much about him as a player, only that he wants to be a Gopher. Anyone have any insight into his pros/cons as a player?

I checked religiously to see if he was never a commit (granted only on rivals) and I never saw him as not one of our commits, not even for a day, so...... I dunno.

Did you never see that he was never a commit or never see that he was not a commit? I never saw that he never committed, and never saw that he never un-committed either. Nor never not un-committed. Not. Never. Are we still talking about Nick Rallis or not Nick rallis?

Does it really matter if a site lists him as committed or not 9 months before signing day? Does that stop a coach from going after him still or stop a player one way or another from still looking?

Top Bottom