NFL Ticket Prices Surging Despite Uncertainty

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Another great article in The Athletic about how ticket prices for NFL games this fall are going through the roof in most markets!

NFL Ticket Prices Surging

I would not be one bit surprised to see the NFL, and really sports in general, play a huge part in driving us out of this age of uncertainty and fear and there won't be much that can be done by anyone that wants to slow down the train.

Unsurprisingly, tickets for the Las Vegas Raiders are at the top of the list for highest price and high demand! From the article, "In fact, demand is skyrocketing for the Las Vegas Raiders in their new home, with the average ticket price on the secondary market at $1,098, up 527 percent."

Football can't come soon enough!

There is certainly a lot of optimism that things are going to start happening. I'd be shocked if the NBA doesn't have some type of playoffs, MLB hopefully starting games by July 1, and the NFL releasing it's schedule and having a plan in place to proceed with the season as planned, with alternative contingencies for adjustments if necessary, which only makes sense as well.

Hooray Football!!

I’m more concerned about whether college football season will get screwed up, but in the grand scheme of things, it’s a nice to have, not a necessity. Sucks for the college kids though.

Top Bottom