Newest worst thread ever

Madman

Reaction score
I apologize in advance for the newest worst thread ever, but I'm kind of desperate and I don't know where else to go. I'm a ridiculously huge fan of the basketball program and am completely bummed that I cannot watch the game tonight in realtime due to a childbirthing class that I am unable to get out of...if you know what I'm saying. I want to watch the game after the fact when I get home, but I don't have TVO or whatever the newest toy is and I've long gotten rid of the VHS. What are my options for getting the game after it's already been played. Does the Bigten Network sell games that have already been played? If anybody has any great ideas or good websites to get this kind of stuff....I'm all ears.

Thanks.....Big Fan.

Replay at 11:30pm BTN. Spoiler alert...We win. Sorry.

First of all, do you get the BTN? If so, check the BTN website to see when (and if) they are going replay the game. They usually do. Tonight (late) might be your best chance, or in the next couple of days....Much luck!

Thanks Sal, I didn't even think about that option. It'll be a late night I guess.

Gophers end up winning by 23. Devron Bostick led all scorers with 28 points - including 5-6 from three-point-range. Lawrence Westbrook had a team-high 8 assists with no turnovers. Colton Iverson played a season-high 27 minutes without a foul and six blocks.

Josh

Gophers end up winning by 23. Devron Bostick led all scorers with 28 points - including 5-6 from three-point-range. Lawrence Westbrook had a team-high 8 assists with no turnovers. Colton Iverson played a season-high 27 minutes without a foul and six blocks.

You forgot to mention Colt was 9 of 10 at the charity stripe!

:D

Also, Blake had zero minutes...He's in Tubby's Doghouse, but I don't know why.

Why is everyone leaving out the 12 points by Royce White in 1 minute of play. Gotta be tough being a role player and getting no press.

BTW it's turning out to be a pretty good thread. Good Luck staying up late. It will be good practice for you in the upcoming months.

Wow.... Just saved myself some serious waste of time

The thought of just killing time between 9:30 and 11:30 after the birthing class to watch tonights replay of the game didn't appeal to me so I got on the BigTen Network.com to see this debacle of a result. I'm pissed/bummed about this result... but at least I didn't stay awake to watch the replay of the game. This is unbelievable...I guess I should be glad that I didn't even catch it in real time.

Top Bottom