new to the board

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I've been reading the board for a couple of years now and just decided to create an account in case I have anything of substance to add to this board (most likely not a whole lot but i'll try)

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself!

/Carry on

Bring me all of your finest meats and cheeses

Not to steal your thunder, I Said Gopher, but I am also new to the board. Hello everybody!

Welcome... but I wish there were even more new members...

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

hey! this is my first post but ive read the board for a couple months now. im a new transfer student at the U, had to sweat it out last saturday but i got my student season ticket. i am definitely pumped for the 12th!!

Welcome aboard, everybody.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Usually we only have one new person at a time so it isn't this tough, but you guys are going to have to put together a schedule so you know who's day it is to feed and water Art Smith. We all had to do it when we first came here, so don't feel too bad.

I have been reading this board on and off since 1995 and finally decided i should not keep my mouth shut and signed on. I don't know if this was because i am so excited by what is going on with the football and basketball programs to keep quiet anymore or if facebook and twitter has made it easier for me to comment on stuff on the computer. Either way i look forward to reading the insight and information that is wonderfully posted on gopherhole and hoping to add a thoughtful comment.

Top Bottom