new QB recruit? She's a 5* though already playing in college

norman dale

Lord, grant me one Rose Bowl
Reaction score

Seriously though, this gal has to be the most athletic female not playing a college sport. Those moves are are no different than Johnny Manziel or Vince Young in their prime.

She has a tighter spiral than Liedner and runs much better. In fairness to Mitch, she has receivers that can get open and catch the ball which in turn opens up the run.

1) Very good, now let's see her do it in pads
2) Then, let's see her do it while getting chased by a much faster male defense
3) Finally, let's see her get up and do it again after a blind-sided OLB sack

Seriously though, this gal has to be the most athletic female not playing a college sport.

Nah, I'd say someone like Maya Moore or any of the Olympic athletes.

Those moves are are no different than Johnny Manziel or Vince Young in their prime.

Except those guys were playing against 300-pounders running 4.6 40s and this woman is going against 90-pounders running 6.6 40s.

Cool video, though - just busting your balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO8hYsy553U

Seriously though, this gal has to be the most athletic female not playing a college sport. Those moves are are no different than Johnny Manziel or Vince Young in their prime.

Few things could make me wish I was 20 years old again. I feel incredibly aroused right now.

But that reminds me of the story about Einstein and the Hollywood actress. She met him at a party and tried to persuade him to impregnate her. "Just think," she said, "with my looks and your brains, our children would be supermen!" Einsteins smiled and replied, "Yes, but what if they have my looks and your brains?"

The most amazing part is they have 2 and a half minutes of decently shot highlights of intramural flag football.

I can't believe no one has written, "She's a 5 and a 10!"

Few things could make me wish I was 20 years old again. I feel incredibly aroused right now.

But that reminds me of the story about Einstein and the Hollywood actress. She met him at a party and tried to persuade him to impregnate her. "Just think," she said, "with my looks and your brains, our children would be supermen!" Einsteins smiled and replied, "Yes, but what if they have my looks and your brains?"

Good luck catching her. The kids will certainly will have Einstein's looks. That is the laws of nature.

All the Negative Nancys say that she broke the rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SickAndTiredOfLosingToWI;1150314[B said:
]1) Very good, now let's see her do it in pads[/B]
2) Then, let's see her do it while getting chased by a much faster male defense
3) Finally, let's see her get up and do it again after a blind-sided OLB sack

She probably plays in pads four or five days a month.

Top Bottom