New Mexico State Aggies coming to TCF Bank Stadium in 2018 and 2020

Please tell me that the game will be broadcast nationally on Aggievision!!!

There is nothing wrong with scheduling a cupcake for your opening game. Those first games can be tough, may as well make it as easy on your squad as possible.

the tens of aggie fans that will be watching on tv won't know what to do with the broadcast in focus, camera actually following the game, well lit field and hd cameras.

the tens of aggie fans that will be watching on tv won't know what to do with the broadcast in focus, camera actually following the game, well lit field and hd cameras.
Hopefully there will be some local Casa de Autos commercials during the break to help them maintain some normalcy.

Please tell me that the game will be broadcast nationally on Aggievision!!!

Hopefully there will be some local Casa de Autos commercials during the break to help them maintain some normalcy.

LOL. Some things will never get old. Lois Feldman and Aggievision are 2 such things.

LOL. Some things will never get old. Lois Feldman and Aggievision are 2 such things.

I'm also partial to discussing the relative humidity in Murfreesboro, TN in September.

I'm fine with and understand the need to schedule a couple of non conference cupcake games every season. But did we really need to schedule another 2 game series with NMSU? A little variety would be nice if nothing else.

don't forget we're moving to 9 conference games in 2016 so we can fit Rutgers on the schedule. Unless Oregon State suddenly becomes decent we won't have any attention grabbing non-conference games until at least 2018. Only 2 more chances to schedule 2018 as if we're not going to be a perennial bottom-feeder.

I'm sure the Aggievision TV money was just too much to walk away from. Money talks. Casa De Autos talks.

The only surprise is the athletic facility ground breaking wasn't announced at the same time, thanks to this huge infusion of Casa De Cash.

don't forget we're moving to 9 conference games in 2016 so we can fit Rutgers on the schedule. Unless Oregon State suddenly becomes decent we won't have any attention grabbing non-conference games until at least 2018. Only 2 more chances to schedule 2018 as if we're not going to be a perennial bottom-feeder.

Under Gary Andersen OSU could be tough.

Minnesota-New Mexico State will soon challenge USC-Notre Dame for the nation's premier cross-sectional rivalry.

Under Gary Andersen OSU could be tough.
Maybe a 10% chance of them being in the top 25 to start 2016? Seemingly every major program plays one "great" non-conference game. We seem content to schedule teams we feel comfortable with. We stumbled into TCU, maybe we'll stumble into somebody else.

So our 2016 non con schedule is: Oregon St, Indiana St., Colorado St.
2017: Buffalo, Oregon St., Middle Tennessee St.
2018: New Mexico St., 2 others TBA
2019: South Dakota State, Miami of Ohio, TBA
2020: New Mexico State, others TBA

Oregon State is exactly the type of team we should be playing in our non conference schedule.

This film clip has everything. It has the indepth reporting you've come to expect from Aggievision. Perhaps this will entertain you on a summer day without much football news:

So our 2016 non con schedule is: Oregon St, Indiana St., Colorado St.
2017: Buffalo, Oregon St., Middle Tennessee St.
2018: New Mexico St., 2 others TBA
2019: South Dakota State, Miami of Ohio, TBA
2020: New Mexico State, others TBA

I thought they dropped the SDSU game since the B1G went to the no FCS rule? I can't believe they'd actually go through with it since they only have three non-conference games...

When you have to buy out the 'North Carolina's' because they are too tough- the Aggies and Buffalo Bulls will continue to pop up year after year.

I thought they dropped the SDSU game since the B1G went to the no FCS rule? I can't believe they'd actually go through with it since they only have three non-conference games...

just went from what was on gophersports.com - not saying it couldn't be wrong

They may have gotten a pass on this because it was scheduled before that edict came down. Heck, it may have been scheduled before the 9-game Conference schedule was decided upon.

just went from what was on gophersports.com - not saying it couldn't be wrong

They are on FB Schedules site also.

2015:
09/03 - TCU
09/12 - at Colorado State
09/19 - Kent State
09/26 - Ohio

2016:
09/01 - Oregon State
09/10 - Indiana State
09/24 - Colorado State

2017:
08/31 - Buffalo
09/09 - at Oregon State
09/16 - Middle Tennessee

2018:
08/30 - New Mexico State
09/08 - Miami (OH)

2019:
08/29 - South Dakota State

2020:
09/03 - New Mexico State
09/12 - Miami (OH)

2021:
09/18 - at Colorado

2022:
09/17 - Colorado

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/big-ten/minnesota-golden-gophers.php

When you have to buy out the 'North Carolina's' because they are too tough- the Aggies and Buffalo Bulls will continue to pop up year after year.

Kill's program has never recovered since he was scared of North Carolina.

I'm sure the Aggievision TV money was just too much to walk away from. Money talks. Casa De Autos talks.

The only surprise is the athletic facility ground breaking wasn't announced at the same time, thanks to this huge infusion of Casa De Cash.
You're damn right CdA talks. Really looking forward to the exposure from our ads on the Big Ten Network.

Just like every other team in the country.

Maybe by 2020 AggieVision will be in HD too...

Top Bottom