New jerseys on Saturday vs RI

joekulas12

Reaction score
Did anyone absolutely love the new maroon uniforms they wore on Saturday? I'm not much into buying jerseys anymore, but I need that one to become available at the team store so I can jump on it.

Did anyone absolutely love the new maroon uniforms they wore on Saturday? I'm not much into buying jerseys anymore, but I need that one to become available at the team store so I can jump on it.
Loved them! The GMG combo was amazing. The gold numbers help bring the entire combo together versus the white numbers/collar on the prior set.

If the sun hits the white stripe on the pants, it makes the pants look mustard in color. Almost thought they were wearing the mustard pants from the last uniform change.

I have been so happy to have seen the joy in people's faces at the end of the "6 year war" (also known as the "war on gold"). I haven't made up my mind about the addition of stripes to the jerseys and pants but the return of gold to the numbers is a wonderful thing.

And I'm sure someone will say the maroon is the same color as it has been in the recent past but it seems lighter, more red to me and it finally seems to match the end zone and midfield maroon.

They were just ok. Like a generic M&G set any school or pro team could wear.

I miss the darker maroon and the chrome gold helmets.

To be honest, I do keep an eye on the jersey combination leading up to the game, but as soon as the ball is kicked off, it’s the last thing I think about.

Top Bottom