New idea to fix everything

krogstad

Reaction score
Let's get rid of football, we'll never be happy with any players or coaches at minnesota. Lets become a basketball school! Go Tubby!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewster sucks, Grey sucks, Weber sucks, maturi sucks!!!!! What else sucks?

The way the hockey team has played the last few years we should get rid of them too and become just an indoor track & field school.

We used to have a pretty decent swimming team. Are they still competitive?

Let's get rid of football, we'll never be happy with any players or coaches at minnesota. Lets become a basketball school! Go Tubby!!!!!!!!!!!

tubby is in his 3rd year also.....and he wont finish over .500 in the big 10 for the third straight year

yet he is the bomb

some of you are rather stupid

this is hilarious.....I know for a fact that some of the intramural teams are exceptional.

I know u are kidding, but if it was not for the new TCF stadium i would say screw this crap. Get rid of football, then you can get rid of all the title IX stuff that has to go with it. Come out even money wise in the end. And the way the football team is going. Revenues would be down for football, so elimanting that and alot of other useless sports would probably save the university a few million. I know this will never happen nor should it... but sometimes the mind wonders (and it is late)

Top Bottom