New Head Coach

loki

Reaction score
As I was contemplating getting off the Tim Brewster band wagon unless he fires his offensive coordinator and watching UConn beat Notre Dame at the same time I was wondering who you guys would choose if you were the AD and you had made the decision to fire Brewster? I will start, my pick would be Randy Edsall, UConn coach because he is a smash mouth football type of coach which I like! OK who would your choice be?

Someone posted that he's got some great assistants who have really coached up their players. Edsall looks like a class guy and I'd totally be on board. No idea if he would want to come here though.

As I was contemplating getting off the Tim Brewster band wagon unless he fires his offensive coordinator and watching UConn beat Notre Dame at the same time I was wondering who you guys would choose if you were the AD and you had made the decision to fire Brewster? I will start, my pick would be Randy Edsall, UConn coach because he is a smash mouth football type of coach which I like! OK who would your choice be?

I LOVED the way Edsall handled himself and his team. I'd take him in a New York minute!

We should hire the coach that won at Notre Dame last year on their senior day. Oh whoops, he was a lame duck coach and is now the DC at michigan.

Top Bottom