New Gophers Football Video: Game On!

This will help for today... still have to find ways to get through Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

After watching that I just want to run the halls and tackle something.
Ski U Mah!!!

what is that thing they touch in the locker room?

I know how I'll get through the week... I leave for Vegas on Wed early morning. That makes those 2 days quite easy.

Pretty cool that they ended up using one of the songs that I proposed in the 2012 Entrance Music thread.

It's "Ecstasy of Gold," with a bit of a beat thrown into it. The lead up to when the beat drops is awesome. I hope they use it at the entrance music.

Yup. That is pretty much awesome.

Whoooo! !@#%%#@$^%&*&##$%@#$!@#%^$@%&%^*&^(&*)^&*%#^&#$@%^!####!#$%#$@^@^%$&%%$^%!@!##!^$#$#@%^#^@#$^#@^$#$^%#^#$#^^@#^@%^%^^!!!!!! Let's do it, C'mon Thursday!

One nitpick: Still looks like we're using the cameras that were used for the "Call Me, Maybe" video. Perhaps an upgrade is necessary....

One nitpick: Still looks like we're using the cameras that were used for the "Call Me, Maybe" video. Perhaps an upgrade is necessary....

It's a reasonable nitpick given the importance of better marketing the program right now. One of the student marketing interns addressed this in another thread maybe a month or two ago (would link but can't recall which one). They are aware of the problem and are hopeful that the U is putting more energy into making the in-house productions more professional looking.

Seriously, tackle football game in my back yard right now

Mentioning "Ski U Mah" made me think of this: how about getting 10 people in a row to wear T-shirts that spelled out "Ski U Mah"? (You could do it with 8 if you left out the spaces) I think that would look really cool, and would be a great way to promote the Ski U Mah cheer.

I wonder if the U has trademarked Ski U Mah? The way they are embracing it on uniforms and printed material, it might prevent future conflicts with someone trying to capitalize on it.

RodentRampage

Mentioning "Ski U Mah" made me think of this: how about getting 10 people in a row to wear T-shirts that spelled out "Ski U Mah"? (You could do it with 8 if you left out the spaces) I think that would look really cool, and would be a great way to promote the Ski U Mah cheer.

No big deal but I have to ask the question - When you went to school were they teaching new math at that time?:confused:

No big deal but I have to ask the question - When you went to school were they teaching new math at that time?:confused:

Haha lol. I was thinking the same thing, but it's fine, everybody goofs from time to time. I'm just glad this one was entertaining!
-go gophers!;)

And the gopher volleyball games do a great job of spreading the chant. About 4,000 attend per game and for each of the 3 hits per gophers possession the band and some fans go Ski-U-Mah. "Ski" for the bump, "U" for the set, and "Mah" for the spike.

And the gopher volleyball games do a great job of spreading the chant. About 4,000 attend per game and for each of the 3 hits per gophers possession the band and some fans go Ski-U-Mah. "Ski" for the bump, "U" for the set, and "Mah" for the spike.
That actually sounds really cool!

Top Bottom