New Gopher Offensive Coordinator Video

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Our offense is going to be disciplined and efficient. The worry about the quarterback being inexperienced will be forgotten. Our receivers will get open and catch the ball. Our line will be improved. The play calling will be a refreshing change.
Twice a day in the mirror...once upon waking up and once before bed recite those words. Finish with ROW The Boat! and sleep like a Big Ten Champion.

Our offense is going to be disciplined and efficient. The worry about the quarterback being inexperienced will be forgotten. Our receivers will get open and catch the ball. Our line will be improved. The play calling will be a refreshing change.
Twice a day in the mirror...once upon waking up and once before bed recite those words. Finish with ROW The Boat! and sleep like a Big Ten Champion.

You're late I've been doing that for two weeks now.

What is up with that music?

Is this guy from space or something?

Is there a murder mystery going on?

I agree. I was not at all pleased with Johnson's play calling.

I like the new recruiting philosophy of going up against anyone in the country. We will see how it plays out at Minnesota. The previous regime didn't seem to interested in getting into those type of recruiting battles.

NO excuses about cold weather. Great University, great city, great facilities. NO reason not to be successful recruiting. I like the guy.

NO excuses about cold weather. Great University, great city, great facilities. NO reason not to be successful recruiting. I like the guy.

And if it doesn't work out we'll use those same words to run him out of town!

He got the word "Elite" in there at least once, but where's "Row the Boat"?

Top Bottom