New Facebook Album

Thanks for posting those, I aprreciate it!

I think all of us "Worker Bees"

are very thankful you took the time to post those. I'm at a facebook blocked place of work. I'm just glad that goperHOLE got past the filter. I don't know what I would do during my breaks and lunch without checking here for updates. Thanks very much.

are very thankful you took the time to post those. I'm at a facebook blocked place of work. I'm just glad that goperHOLE got past the filter. I don't know what I would do during my breaks and lunch without checking here for updates. Thanks very much.

Yea, my workplace got real lax one day for some reason. Facebook used to be verboten and then, poof, no problems. So I'm glad I could help! :)

Yes. Thank you as well.

So in these pics does the endzone have the rubber put down yet?

I wonder what the spreading maching looks like.

Where is picture 9 of 41 taken from? If that is a suite, I'd really find all those bars to look through quite annoying.

Where is picture 9 of 41 taken from? If that is a suite, I'd really find all those bars to look through quite annoying.

Are you talking about the picture I attached below? If so then that is press box level, not suite level. Since the person taking the pictures had some with the scoreboard controls I could see that being in the same area as the clock operators.

Attachments

• n13903811_53390852_4325244.jpg
    n13903811_53390852_4325244.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 22

Top Bottom