New commitments!

gold04

Reaction score
Gophers recieved some new commitments this weekend!

Yes, names would be nice. Leon & Paige are visiting this weekend, could it be them?? Watkins sounded close. Gainer would be a nice addition.

Nice post

Gophers recieved some new commitments this weekend!

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Is this like, "I KNOW A SECRET, I KNOW A SECRET, NA NA NA BOO BOO!"

Post the info or keep you mouth shut. These kind of threads are so juvenile they should just be banned. Hope this helps.

This there anything dumber than Gopherillustrated.com??? I like Matt, Zach and those guys but treating these commitments like national security secrets is retarded. I understand they are trying to turn a buck over there, but I will never get why people would pay for that site when the info is always on here within hours. Also the arrogance level of GI people, taunting people with threads like this is beyond juvenile.

So we find out who they are about 4 hours after the other site does.....big deal!!

the only reason that i would ever subscribe to rivals would be so that i can get all the info about the recruits we are pursuing, besides just the ones that decide to commit. all of that stuff is really interesting to me.

Top Bottom