New Commitments

Killjoy

Reaction score
Per the following at GI we have at least one new commitment:

by Zach Johnson
There are only three more days until Signing Day and Minnesota still has some work to accomplish before they sign a full class. Sunday got off to a great start as the staff was able to secure a verbal commitment from a defensive back out of Florida. Head inside The Gopher Report for all the details as well as a strong rumor of two more commitments.

Does anybody know who they are?

I'm an ESPN Insider for a 4th of the price Rivals wants to read their stories. They've gotta be kidding with that crap price... jeesh

I'm an ESPN Insider for a 4th of the price Rivals wants to read their stories. They've gotta be kidding with that crap price... jeesh

But if you were not as cheap as I am you could then give me the answer to my question! LOL

oh no not $7 a month; someone is giving you the information for free why do you care?

If you would pay you would know, like me ;)

Very good and funny! I have to say though that isn't worth $7 to know when the information will soon be available to public for free. I will then still have my $7 and can spend it on something that is worth $7:drink:.

Rodney Mills
Safety
CLASS: 201174SCOUTS GRADE
Grading Scale

Tampa, FL
Hometown
Jefferson Senior
High School5'10"
Height
175 lbs
Weight—
Overall Rank
Position RankAverage:Avg. User Rating
Rating: 1 2 3 4 5

Your Rating
Considering
Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Bowling Green Falcons, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs

If you can wait 2 hours, there is no reason to waste your money on rivals. They have the same holier than thou fans posting there, but there you have to pay to be abused. I prefer when getting ripped for free. I was a member there for a few years until I realized there wasn't one thing reported there that wasn't also discussed here a few hours later. Save your money...

PurplePride

Rodney Mills
Safety
CLASS: 201174SCOUTS GRADE
Grading Scale

Tampa, FL
Hometown
Jefferson Senior
High School5'10"
Height
175 lbs
Weight—
Overall Rank
Position RankAverage:Avg. User Rating
Rating: 1 2 3 4 5

Your Rating
Considering
Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Bowling Green Falcons, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs

Thanks for the info. I would pay you a quarter for it but it would cost me 44 cents to mail it to you.

GI showing DB from FL was Derrick Wells and not Rodeny Mills.

Wells only other offer was Ball State.

PurplePride

I take back what I said about your information being worth a quarter.:rolleyes: Since it was wrong it was worthless but I appreciate the thought.

GI showing DB from FL was Derrick Wells and not Rodeny Mills.

Wells only other offer was Ball State.

However, he attended junior days and was recruited by Floriday and Florida State. He got lost a bit after an ankle injury.

If you can wait 2 hours, there is no reason to waste your money on rivals. They have the same holier than thou fans posting there, but there you have to pay to be abused. I prefer when getting ripped for free. I was a member there for a few years until I realized there wasn't one thing reported there that wasn't also discussed here a few hours later. Save your money...

Same here. Paid the one year subscription and promptly cancelled it because there is no insight on GI you can't get here a couple hours later for free.

in fairness to gi, their thursday war room's where they give info about upcoming visits and what recruits are thinking is pretty spectacular. if you're a gung ho fan, it might be worth it to subscribe there from october - feb. just for that.

i'm pretty sure that a subscription to gi only gives you info about the u, however. not sure why they wouldn't let you see other teams' sites.

in fairness to gi, their thursday war room's where they give info about upcoming visits and what recruits are thinking is pretty spectacular. if you're a gung ho fan, it might be worth it to subscribe there from october - feb. just for that.

i'm pretty sure that a subscription to gi only gives you info about the u, however. not sure why they wouldn't let you see other teams' sites.

If it would give you access to all the premium sites in the network I would sign up again. (or even just all the in-conference teams)

However, he attended junior days and was recruited by Floriday and Florida State. He got lost a bit after an ankle injury.

Wells does sound like an interesting commit. I remember thinking when interest in him was first revealed and reading about his ankle injury that if he can recover fully from that injury, he could end up being one of the key signings in this class.

Top Bottom