New Commit - OLB Jack Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's neat that Rivals put his mom's picture up. Parents sacrifice so much in raising an athlete. Welcome aboard, Jack!

Welcome aboard Jack!

I'm interested to see which of these LB prospects from the last couple classes ends up at DE.

I bet this kid is as tough as nails.

Son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it
he's gotta be tough
And I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along.
So I give ya that name
and I said goodbye
I knew you'd have to get tough or die
And it's the name that helped to make you strong.

Now you just fought one hell of a fight
And I know you hate me, and you got the right
To kill me now, and I wouldn't blame you if you do.
But ya ought to thank me, before I die,
For the gravel in ya guts and the spit in ya eye
Cause I'm the son-of-a-bitch that named you "Jacqueline."

quote from ESPN's eval

"This guy is a tough customer who plays with the motor and intensity that enables him to consistently get around the football."

I'll take that any day no matter what he is rated.

quote from ESPN's eval

I'll take that any day no matter what he is rated.

It wasn't all that long ago (Mason) that we would get 5.5 rated commits and they'd be the "stars" of the class.

While he doesn't have any BCS offers other than the Gophers, he has a nice non-BCS offer list.

It wasn't all that long ago (Mason) that we would get 5.5 rated commits and they'd be the "stars" of the class.

While he doesn't have any BCS offers other than the Gophers, he has a nice non-BCS offer list.

Not sure their is such a thing as a nice non-BCS offer list. Maybe some kid from the mountain time zone with offers from BYU and Boise? A bunch of MAC schools certainly doesn't qualify.

Welcome Mr. Lynn. Now no one can ever accuse us of not knowing Jack.

Rivals beat again.

This kid was going to get higher BCS offers. That being said, 3*** from rivals and 2** from scout. As Kill said to Sid, we have to keep recruiting these commits until the February signing date. I think we really do have some kids under the radar and it maybe a tough task for Kill and staff to keep them on board if the bigger schools come calling.

My friend is a volunteer high school coach whose team played against him in the playoffs, they came away really impressed. Lynn was ALL OVER the field.

really likeing alot of things being said about our recruits.... sleeper stud loaded class ;)

Lynn was my pick as one of my favorite recruits in some poll we had a couple months ago.

He just moves so well for a LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom