New Coach? New Uniforms?

CWCWCW

Reaction score
Next to Brewster's record, one of the biggest disappointments is the uniforms. Some of the combinations were okay, others were hideous.
I know that Nike supplies our Gopher uniforms, but have no idea how the contract works. Is our football team obligated to wear the current styles for a number of years? Or, is it as simple as asking for a new uniform style as long as there is a swoosh?
I'm not a huge fan of new uniforms every few years, but let's end this experiment.

I would be OK with Oregon style uniforms with maroon and gold colors as long as Oregon quality players were in them.

If we have a new coach, we could have new uni's next year. Depends on timing. I know a lot of people hate the options we had, I really like them. More importantly I think the kids like them. I'd like bigger NOB and eliminating white as a border. I like the Redskins gold pants this year, could have white and maroon pants with similar trim, a more traditional look.

Overall I like the current unis better than the old ones. They could make a few tweaks like making the gold "more gold" and less yellow. Still not sure I like the white helmets but if the players like them thats all that really matters to me.

Maximus
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWCWCW
Next to Brewster's record, one of the biggest disappointments is the uniforms. Some of the combinations were okay, others were hideous.

In your opinion.

And mine.

I hope the new coach spends more time focusing on how the players play and less time on changing uniforms.

I hope the new coach spends more time focusing on how the players play and less time on changing uniforms.

CDH...Did you not realize that some of our fans are more concerned about our team being in a fashion show than playing Football?

EITJYCQOPLGQEKS.20061204202059.jpg

Minus the coach.

Retro '67

Love squirrels Mason retro '67 uniforms. Last team to share a championship, last team to win every home game and last team to beat Wisc, Mich and Iowa in the same year. Too bad it was 43 years ago ! Had 15 guys go NFL from starting lineup !

who cares about the uniforms. change the nickname!!

Top Bottom