New Alumni Season Tickets Available

BleedGopher

Reaction score

The University of Minnesota Alumni Association and Gopher Athletics have partnered to offer recent U of M graduates football season tickets and a one-year membership to the Alumni Association.

The U of M New Alumni season ticket program provides an affordable way for new graduates to enjoy Gopher Football at TCF Bank Stadium, as well as remaining engaged with the University through membership in the Alumni Association. Cost of the New Alumni Season Ticket and one-year Alumni Association membership is $199.

Those recent alums purchasing the New Alumni Season Ticket also have the option to purchase a companion ticket for $199. The companion ticket does not include the Alumni Association membership, however.

University of Minnesota alumni are eligible for the New Alumni Season Ticket program for three academic years following their graduation.

In addition, New Alumni Season Ticketholders will accumulate Gopher Points, ensuring the best available seat selection for future season tickets – after their three years of New Alumni eligibility has expired.

To purchase the New Alumni season ticket package, please call 800-UGOPHER (800-846-7437).

-UM-

Go Gophers!!

Someone get Nadine. Her prayers have been answered. :clap:

This is a really good idea and a nice collaboration between the two organizations.

Nice to see someone finally pulled their head out of their ass and figured this out....

Got mine yesterday.

Me and MsGopher will be in Section 230. Row 13.

I hope it's a standing section.

I think the next couple years this can be improved and refined.
Assuming they want to stick with the $199 base price
Year 1 Alum- $199
Year 2 Alum- $209
Year 3 Alum- $224
Year 4 Alum- $239
Year 5 Alum- $254
Year 6 Alum- $275 or whatever the season tickets will cost at this point level (and then will have to pay for Alumni Assoc Membership on their own)

Just a thought...

Go Gophers!

Got mine yesterday.

Me and MsGopher will be in Section 230. Row 13.

I hope it's a standing section.

Good, this is part of the student section. This should help fill the section out nicely in the upper level.

I think the next couple years this can be improved and refined.
Assuming they want to stick with the $199 base price
Year 1 Alum- $199
Year 2 Alum- $209
Year 3 Alum- $224
Year 4 Alum- $239
Year 5 Alum- $254
Year 6 Alum- $275 or whatever the season tickets will cost at this point level (and then will have to pay for Alumni Assoc Membership on their own)

Just a thought...

Go Gophers!

Not a bad idea, but they'll decide any future plans on the success of this program.

The University of Minnesota Alumni Association and Gopher Athletics have partnered to offer recent U of M graduates football season tickets and a one-year membership to the Alumni Association.

The U of M New Alumni season ticket program provides an affordable way for new graduates to enjoy Gopher Football at TCF Bank Stadium, as well as remaining engaged with the University through membership in the Alumni Association. Cost of the New Alumni Season Ticket and one-year Alumni Association membership is $199.

Those recent alums purchasing the New Alumni Season Ticket also have the option to purchase a companion ticket for $199. The companion ticket does not include the Alumni Association membership, however.

University of Minnesota alumni are eligible for the New Alumni Season Ticket program for three academic years following their graduation.

In addition, New Alumni Season Ticketholders will accumulate Gopher Points, ensuring the best available seat selection for future season tickets – after their three years of New Alumni eligibility has expired.

To purchase the New Alumni season ticket package, please call 800-UGOPHER (800-846-7437).

-UM-

Go Gophers!!

I am assuming this was emailed and or mailed to ALL new alumni? Heard about the idea glad it is happening.

Top Bottom