Nevermind

Why don’t they understand?
Yeah I don't know, Iowa fans obsession about a poor decision. They keep wearing it was not a fair catch T-shirts. They must really miss Floyd the PIG. EVEN last weekend Iowa fans could be seen wearing these stupid shirts around town. Instead of focusing on that, Iowa fans should have focused on beating the Cyclones and keeping the Cyhawk trophy. We will see those whiners in two weeks. I will never understand Hawkeyes fans not understanding of the rules, but hey they are Iowans so that is that.

Last edited:

Yeah I don't know, Iowa fans obsession about a poor decision. They keep wearing it was not a fair catch T-shirts. They must really miss Floyd the PIG. EVEN last weekend Iowa fans could be seen wearing these stupid shirts around town. Instead of focusing on that, Iowa fans should have focused on beating the Cyclones and keeping the Cyhawk trophy. We will see those whiners in two weeks. I will never understand Hawkeyes fans not understanding of the rules, but hey they are Iowans so that is that.
That win will keep giving for years to come. We won and we continue to be in the heads of the morons to the south.

I was about to make a snarky response and then thought, "what if I am one of the 'they' that doesn't understand?"

Blew my mind.

Top Bottom