NEVADA Tickets

Arminius

Reaction score
Just got tickets at GameTime.com as the total with fees was less than StubHub. (Section 201...I'm cheap!) Here is the link:

Looking forward to singing the Rouser with all y'all again this week.

SkiUMah! Row-the-Boat! GoGophers!

Just got tickets at GameTime.com as the total with fees was less than StubHub. (Section 201...I'm cheap!) Here is the link:

To Admin and all GHers, I was not trying to do a promoted post for GameTime. Yet, it may appear that way.

There is no embedded affiliate link. Last week Maxxy mentioned cheap tickets at StubHub and I bought three.

My goal was to help casual fans know how to get reasonably priced tickets. Again, apologies to everyone if it appears a little too smash-mouth marketing.

DISCLAIMER: Arminius is neither an employee or vendor of the University of Minnesotan or GameTime nor is Arminius endorsed by the U of M or their affiliates.

We fret over ticket sales a lot and I am one of those people that look up into the stands and get irritated when there are larger areas of empty seats. It is always extra-fun when it is a sellout.

One bit of good news is the culture that has finally built up and at least to some degree has taken hold around the "new" Gopher stadium. It has been around long enough now and enough people have been to games there where a really nice weather day in the forecast tends to sell some tickets as gameday draws near. It is hard to beat a beautiful fall or late summer day outdoors at the bank.

As I say this, I just noticed my phone weather app has gone from predicting a cloudy day with great temps, to 45% chance of rain now. Geez. At least at this point it looks like the rain, if there is rain, will just be for a bit in the AM. We'll see.

We fret over ticket sales a lot and I am one of those people that look up into the stands and get irritated when there are larger areas of empty seats. It is always extra-fun when it is a sellout.

One bit of good news is the culture that has finally built up and at least to some degree has taken hold around the "new" Gopher stadium. It has been around long enough now and enough people have been to games there where a really nice weather day in the forecast tends to sell some tickets as gameday draws near. It is hard to beat a beautiful fall or late summer day outdoors at the bank.

As I say this, I just noticed my phone weather app has gone from predicting a cloudy day with great temps, to 45% chance of rain now. Geez. At least at this point it looks like the rain, if there is rain, will just be for a bit in the AM. We'll see.
The chance of rain is slight and for like an hour mid morning.

What impressed me a lot last week was the robust student section. Really good to see and it helps immensely with the Gameday atmosphere.

Well done Student section! GoGophers!

GameTime has higher fees than any other ticket site.

The positive is they are an aggregator of other sites inc Stubhub, Seetgeek, etc. so they'll have a larger selection. SeetGeek contracts with us so is usually the cheapest option for buyers

If you had used the Promo Code "TUCKER" you could have saved yourself $20.

Top Bottom