***Need 1 ticket for CSU game this Saturday***

Ruggers

Reaction score
Can't find sitter for my 6-yr old son so my wife and I will bring him tailgating with us (get him trained in early) and then to the game but we're short 1 ticket. I will buy one through a site or from Craigslist but wanted to see if anyone was trying to dump a ticket first...any takers???

A lot of people got 2 free tickets for completing some survey the U sent out so you should be able to get one for next to nothing. I may have one but won't know until tomorrow.

Can't find sitter for my 6-yr old son so my wife and I will bring him tailgating with us (get him trained in early) and then to the game but we're short 1 ticket. I will buy one through a site or from Craigslist but wanted to see if anyone was trying to dump a ticket first...any takers???

I could get you up to four. Sunnyside row 7. The catch is they aren't mine. They are a friend of mine that has a coaching conflict, so he can't attend. I just think my friend would want asking price or best offer.

do you by chance know what the survey was? maybe I could do that? appreciate the response!

I have many tix I am willing to sell at face value. May not seem like a good deal but it makes you a fan (not a "fan") and then you can "support the team".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We renewed all 4 seats and we got the survey too. Though who knows if the surveys were exactly the same.

Maybe we need a sub committee to check out the committee to see what the other committee is doing. This way we can have a report for you in about two years.

I have one you can have far below regular price. It's actually a good seat. Send private message.

We got two free and a $10 voucher to meet with Mark Coyle at 10 am before the game.

We got two free and a $10 voucher to meet with Mark Coyle at 10 am before the game.

Good luck. Should be better than when Mega-Tounge had his Gopher "football supporters" meeting after the North Carolina debacle. Guessing Coyle won't use the time to just say "get over it"...

Hello, I am also looking for tickets to the CSU game. Looking for seatbacks or traditional seats (no benches please), and looking to pay below face value. I know that might not work, but as of right now it is worth a shot. I feel that worst case scenario I can show up and get scalper tickets for well below face value, but I am willing to pay a little more for a bit of security. PM me if you think we can work something out. Thanks!

Hello, I am also looking for tickets to the CSU game. Looking for seatbacks or traditional seats (no benches please), and looking to pay below face value. I know that might not work, but as of right now it is worth a shot. I feel that worst case scenario I can show up and get scalper tickets for well below face value, but I am willing to pay a little more for a bit of security. PM me if you think we can work something out. Thanks!

here's a guy I was corresponding with that has 2 tickets-not sure about face value or seat location from Craigslist http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/tix/5788338268.html

Top Bottom