Nebraska's Matt Rhule or Minnesota's P.J. Fleck? | Benning Bites

hungan1

Reaction score
Hurrdat Sports, May 9, 2023.

Rhule will have longer to show he can produce a winning conference record in the new, improved BIG than PJ.

Rhule has never worked the same head coach job 5 years in a row.
Hasn’t done 4 in a row since 2013-2016

Is 47-43 as a head coach
had a losing conference record at Baylor

PJ and it’s not close. It would take 4-5 bad years in a row for pj to realistically have pressure here, his name is hot all over CFB, his fan base is not psychotic, and he’s making more money than Rhule this year. Rhule has resources and that’s really about it. After the Frost implosion, that fan base is going to be itching to at least show a semblance of competence and contention. If it’s not there by year 3, I can’t see him lasting (and his buyout de escalates by a mil every year, so there won’t be a ton of fiscal pressure to keep him)

Rhule has never worked the same head coach job 5 years in a row.
Hasn’t done 4 in a row since 2013-2016

Is 47-43 as a head coach
had a losing conference record at Baylor
But,

I think he will be solid for them and get them back to a fundamentally sound and don’t beat themselves kind of team.
This means they’ll be winning 6-9 games a year consistently by 2025 at the latest (provided they don’t fire him for winning 6-9 games a year)

Hmmm would I rather live in the Twin Cities or Lincoln? Tough call.....

Rhule seems like the guy that will get them to a respectful level again 7-9 wins and then bolt. Because that's what he's always done.

This has me already missing Frost because of the weekly implosions from Corn Nation.

Both coaches have done more with less at a couple college stops.

But PJ is far more fashionable than Rhule and his gray smocks.

Al golden and Steve addazio both had averaged 7.5 wins per year in the 4 years preceding Rhule at temple

Rhule averaged 7 in 4

At Baylor
Briles and Grobe averaged 9.3 wins per year the 3 years preceding Rhule averaged 6.3
And you can blame transition and fallout from scandal. But Jim Grobe won 7 in the year immediately following the scandal.

Does Rhule have a dirty hot wife?

I mean that as a compliment.

Al golden and Steve addazio both had averaged 7.5 wins per year in the 4 years preceding Rhule at temple

Rhule averaged 7 in 4

At Baylor
Briles and Grobe averaged 9.3 wins per year the 3 years preceding Rhule averaged 6.3
And you can blame transition and fallout from scandal. But Jim Grobe won 7 in the year immediately following the scandal.
With Rhule’s recruits.

No. Rhule came after them.
Rhule has never coached his own recruits
But that didn’t make sense with his nonsensical post that he posted for no reason other than to try argue with you and try to crap on the gophers, so we’ll just ignore that and try stir the pot

Top Bottom