Nebraska Fans Throwing Shade at PJ

Seriously - imagine if the entire state of MN supported the Gopher program the way Nebraska supports that program.

I understand the situations are different - MN has competition from pro sports, etc.

But- it's still fun to consider what that would be like. I'm 66 - but I'm still too young to really remember when the Gophers owned the state. I was 6 years old the last time they went to the Rose Bowl, and I wasn't following college FB much at that time. was more interested in dinosaurs.

so, you can rip Nebraska all you want, but those people support that program on a whole different level than the way people in MN support the Gophers.
It's the only thing they got...We have 6-7 major professional sports in this town.

Instead of shade, they need to avert their eyes since you should never look directly into the eyes of your MASTER!

Competition from NDSU as well from the entire NW portion of the state i’m from.
Everywhere west of Detroit Lakes is Bison country, unfortunately. How big are the Bison in this part of the world? Vikings TE Ben Ellefson turned down a Purdue offer in favor of NDSU.

View attachment 14832

Just a little callback action for you since now the graphic is right. sure you are bummed your prediction failed to come true.
Not bummed at all! Glad Minnesota won and proved me wrong. Was worried there in the start of the 2nd half, but Minnesota pulled it out! Great job Gophers!

Top Bottom