Nebraska at Wisconsin

HoustonTXGopher

Reaction score
For Minnesota to control its own destiny and win the BIG10 West, we have to have Wisconsin win this game. My wife just laughed at me when I told her this. Go Gophers!

Anybody but Nebraska. Their schedule is an embarrassment to college football. Easy to recruit when you can tell your recruits they won't play but 1 or 2 winning teams.

Lots of Nebby fans at the Camp. Looks like a lot of those " loyal" Becky fans sold out.

Nebby will lose to OSU and/or Iowa anyhow. Would rather Bucky lose tonight and virtually knock them out of contention for the division crown.

For Minnesota to control its own destiny and win the BIG10 West, we have to have Wisconsin win this game. My wife just laughed at me when I told her this. Go Gophers!
Not true Nebraska needs to have one loss when we play them, beat them then you are tied with two conference losses with the head to head in hand. Nebraska plays OSU next week so theres a very good chance that they lose that one.

Huskers got jobbed in OT. Westercamp was knocked down on that 3rd down pass play. Unreal

Not true Nebraska needs to have one loss when we play them, beat them then you are tied with two conference losses with the head to head in hand. Nebraska plays OSU next week so theres a very good chance that they lose that one.

OSU is very beatable.

The point was that after tonight, we now control our own destiny since Nebraska lost. Had Nebraska won tonight they still would have controlled their destiny even if we somehow can beat them.

The point was that after tonight, we now control our own destiny since Nebraska lost. Had Nebraska won tonight they still would have controlled their destiny even if we somehow can beat them.

We still need an Iowa loss too, which I think is likely.

we got bowl eligible today guys there is plenty to celebrate - oh and we have purdue next week and a crack at 4-2 in the conference

For Minnesota to win the Big Ten West. We need to win out and Iowa loses 1 more. that will give us the West. unlikely to happen. But it can happen.

If we get jobbed by the officiating like Nebraska did tonight when we go to Madison our chances go from slim to zero. Badgers get away with more offensive holding and defensive PI than anyone.

For Minnesota to win the Big Ten West. We need to win out and Iowa loses 1 more. that will give us the West. unlikely to happen. But it can happen.

for minnesota to win the b1g west we have to beat purdue next week too

If we get jobbed by the officiating like Nebraska did tonight when we go to Madison our chances go from slim to zero. Badgers get away with more offensive holding and defensive PI than anyone.

This has been going on so long now it is part of college football tradition and canon, kind of like that carnival music they co-opted for their song. "Hot time", I think.

What would winners blame them for? :rolleyes:

Doc....even your bias toward Becky had to be questioned on that Husker 3rd down pass in OT.
The Nebraska board is livid. Mike Riley won't say anything ; he doesn't want to get fined 10 grand.Westercamp was face guarded and knocked down. Holding? That's the nice thing about video technology on the new TV's. The replay system. Becky does a great job of hiding it , but we
saw at least a half dozen holds..

Who are we, Ruppert?
The NE board is always livid after a loss like many other boards.
The defensive player has a right to their space and route. They do not have to give way.
All OL hold. As long as their hands are next to their bodies it is rarely called.
You might send the incriminating pictures to Delaney.
I am certain he would be pleased with your unbiased input.

Who are we, Ruppert?
The NE board is always livid after a loss like many other boards.
The defensive player has a right to their space and route. They do not have to give way.
All OL hold. As long as their hands are next to their bodies it is rarely called.
You might send the incriminating pictures to Delaney.
I am certain he would be pleased with your unbiased input.

I would bet the B1G will be reviewing the questionable PI call. Your second rate band should've played 3 Blind Mice. We? , the vast majority of fans who saw the play , including the half a dozen friends in our den.

Top Bottom