Nduka Onyeali narrows his list

GoldenHerbs

Reaction score

Kisseberth kind of reminds me of Lee Campbell. I think he will probably end up at DE though (it seems we are moving more towards real fast, athletic LBs).

I would have preferred Onyeali or Tarpley, but this kid looks decent too.

"The city of Houston produces over 120 Division I athletes per year. The Space City is near 100 Division I commits with a month and a half remaining in the recruiting period."

This quote is the headline of a Rivals story on Kevin Kisseberth's Rivals page. Amazing to think Minnesota as a state puts out around 10ish D1 prospects a year...

I could be wrong here but wasn't Kisseberth originally recruited to play TE? If so are the Gophs still recruiting that position?

And no Adam Weber to TE jokes if I was mistaken haha.

I would imagine the Gophers will still be recruiting that position. All of our TE's (unless you consider Rengell's future to be at TE) are upperclassmen except for Lair.

The last new JuCo was a TE, so that may fill the spot.

Onyeali took his recruiting trips with his father. Heard that dad was worried about the number of young DEs at MN (Onyeali played against KGM in high school). If that rumor has any bit of truth, I'm glad he's probably going elsewhere. If he (or they - including dad) are afraid of competition, Onyeali is in for a rude transition to college football.

Top Bottom