NCAA 12 stuff

Cool. Thanks. That's interesting. I'd guess the NCAA isn't too happy player's names appearing in their game, but as long as everything is created by someone not affiliated with the game, I guess it's really out of their control.

Frozengopher, appreciate your efforts, but I'm a PS3 guy too. The only games I play are Madden, NCAA and MLB The Show, so it'd be silly for me to have gone the Xbox route.

Meh. The whole point of being able to edit rosters is so motivated hombres can update them with real player names. NCAA can't do *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# about it, whether they like it or not. If they really didn't like buyers of the game changing players so they have the same likeliness of actually student-atheletes, I'm sure they'd have put their feet on the nuts of EA to take that option out.

Annnnnnd bumping this to see if anyone has gotten the game yet? I picked up my copy this morning. The main bummer is the guy that does the entire roster lost all his info so had to start from scratch. Until then, I'm playing Road To Glory mode, honing my skills a bit. Really like RTG this year.

Annnnnnd bumping this to see if anyone has gotten the game yet? I picked up my copy this morning. The main bummer is the guy that does the entire roster lost all his info so had to start from scratch. Until then, I'm playing Road To Glory mode, honing my skills a bit. Really like RTG this year.

Can you reply to this thread when the rosters are available?? Thanks! PS3 by the way

Can you reply to this thread when the rosters are available?? Thanks! PS3 by the way

I hear these rosters are very good, but I haven't used them because I have xbox 360.

User name: bamafan95

Let me know if it doesn't work well and I will give you other names. This one has the best reviews so far, however.

http://www.pastapadre.com/

Rosters are available for both PS3 and XBox 360. While their accuracy is unknown - they are there.

The only PS3 roster I'll use is luvtotha9s. Not only is he accurate as hell(he has his own forum where fans from teams all over help him on roster info), he even changes the EQUIPMENT to be accurate to real life counterparts. He also updates throughout the season as depth chart changes often occur.

I'll be sure to update the thread when Luv's roster is available. He had to start over from scratch last night because of a TeamBuilder bug I believe.

Target is giving $20 off NCAA Football 12 if you trade in NCAA Football 11. I'm guessing that's a better deal than Gamestop will offer?

Nice.. I wish I would have just done that.

If anyone wants a game and rocks the PS3 version, my gamer tag is bigs_22

Top Bottom