NBA G League Announces Field Of 40 Draft Prospects For 2021 NBA G League Elite Camp In Chicago (Marcus Carr, Minnesota)

Alston Jr., Derrick (Boise State)Koprivica, Balsa (Florida State)
Aluma, Keve (Virginia Tech)Lawson, A.J. (South Carolina)
Alvarado, Jose (Georgia Tech)Liddell, E.J. (Ohio State)
Begarin, Juhann (Paris, France)McClung, Mac (Texas Tech)
Brown, Chaundee (Michigan)McLaughlin, JaQuori (UCSB)
Burns, Jordan (Colgate)Mitchell, Matt (San Diego State)
Carr, Marcus (Minnesota)Nembhard, RJ (TCU)
Carton, DJ (Marquette)Omoruyi, Eugene (Oregon)
Cisse, Moussa (Memphis)Onu, E.J. (Shawnee State)
Cockburn, Kofi (Illinois)Pippen Jr., Scotty (Vanderbilt)
da Silva, Oscar (Stanford)Robinson Jr., Orlando (Fresno State)
Days, Darius (LSU)Simms, Aamir (Clemson)
Dickinson, Hunter (Michigan)Smart, Javonte (LSU)
Garcia, Dawson (Marquette)Smith, Mike (Michigan)
Garrett, Marcus (Kansas)Stewart Jr., D.J. (Mississippi State)
Guo, Haowen (Shanghai, China)Teague, MaCio (Baylor)
Huff, Jay (Virginia)Walker, M.J. (Florida State)
Jarreau, DeJon (Houston)Washington Jr., Duane (Ohio State)
Jones, Carlik (Louisville)Wiggins, Aaron (Maryland)
Jones, DeVante (Coastal Carolina)Wilson, Jalen (Kansas)

Hmm- 8 Big Ten players most likely gone.

Here's hoping Carr puts on a show. I'd really like him to make it in the pros. If only he could have played for us a year earlier instead of having to sit on the bench (never, ever cheer for any Pitt team, unless they're playing the BADgers of course...).

1623709050081.png

And a lot of big names on this list...all on the "G League" invite list hoping to get the invite to the big boy camp. Just goes to show how many very highly skilled college players will never play in the NBA. It really is the elite of the elite.

Go Gophers!!

And a lot of big names on this list...all on the "G League" invite list hoping to get the invite to the big boy camp. Just goes to show how many very highly skilled college players will never play in the NBA. It really is the elite of the elite.

Go Gophers!!
Selfishly, happy to see no Manley or Mitchell.

Selfishly, happy to see no Manley or Mitchell.
Interestingly, no Jericho Sims either. I am assuming there's not much of a chance, especially since there's a pretty strong team (on paper) coming together in Austin, but I hold out a glimmer of hope, despite all reason.

Of the Michigan players, Brown and Smith are gone, but Dickinson is probably staying. If he goes, that would mean 5 of the 6 top players with the most minutes for Michigan from last year are gone.

Go Gophers!!

True. However, more than a few of these players may end up in the NBA someday as free agents on short-term contracts and some of those may stick around for awhile.

no fckg badgers or iowegians on that list or in the mock draft.

Interestingly, no Jericho Sims either. I am assuming there's not much of a chance, especially since there's a pretty strong team (on paper) coming together in Austin, but I hold out a glimmer of hope, despite all reason.
He is list #58 on the Mock NBA Draft.

Dawson Garcia is on the list.

Moussa Cisse really underachieved at Memphis last year. He struggled so much offensively (extremely raw, didn't know where to be on the floor, awful free throw shooting) that he lost a ton of minutes by the end of the year. Goes to show you that the NBA has too much of a lovefest with the word "potential."

Top Bottom