Natural Immunity is better than the vaccine

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
They do not have a living clue what the vaccine will do long term. They are 100% hiding problems and deaths that the vaccines are causing. The vaccine does work to reduce infection now. We know much more about the longevity and effectiveness of natural immunity. What could happen with the vaccine, long term, is that it kills you when a new disease comes along.

Consider that they refused to tell you that this thing came out of a Chinese lab and that the Chinese covered it. Consider that 9 people are now new billionaires as a result of the vaccine. There is money and politics all over this and there is zero accountability if it goes bad. They refused to allow therapeutics for a long time because they were afraid it would remove the need for a lucrative vaccine and, let's be honest here, they politically did NOT want a solution during the Trump presidency.

There is so much dishonesty and propaganda surrounding this. There is no way on earth someone who had Covid should take a risk at potentially upgrading their immunity with this risky and unknown vaccine. If this were a normal vaccine we would be two three years away from approval, because of the risk. It is the height of insanity that kids are getting vaccinated.

Covid and the vaccine are both highly politicized. I wish you the best but I certainly hope you begin to wise up. It is a shame to see someone like you waste your brainpower, which you have and instead act like a lemming.
There would be no vaccine without Trump. It was, in my opinion, his greatest accomplishment. Up there with the moon landing in technological achievements. For some reason, he gets little credit for it, and his involvement doesn't encourage many who would otherwise align with him to trust the product.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
There would be no vaccine without Trump. It was, in my opinion, his greatest accomplishment. Up there with the moon landing in technological achievements. For some reason, he gets little credit for it, and his involvement doesn't encourage many who would otherwise align with him to trust the product.
For some reason?????????

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bga1

Reaction score
Trump was able to push the development from the business side as no other president ever could have. That said, Trump is not a scientist in a lab as we all know. He was able to speed what was done, but he has no control over what was produced and he never advocated to force the vaccine on the people as the left does. Trump to his credit, pushed all solutions, including therapeutics. He actually was honest and represented the people. The left hated him for it.

You aptly pointed out he hypocrisy and the dishonest of the press who you put so much of your faith in. Why didn't Trump get credit? Because they didn't want him to. It was all political. The virus was used politically. The vaccine is being used politically. They have lied to you and you have accepted it.

Here's what Trump did:

He closed China immediately, correctly.
He offered the pause and then he fought the lockdowns and he was correct about both.
He fought for therapeutics- correctly.
He hastened in an amazing way, the vaccine production.
He tried to expose the lab leak and the corruption of China in this Covid mess.

For each of these things they hated him and in each of them he was 100% right. Let that be a lesson to you about the things that have gone on the last 4 years. The media has been bought and paid for by the left - which is why so much of what they have said has been proven false.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I say 45 did something better than the moon shot, and still I get the finger wagging! X2! Tough crowd.

bga1

Reaction score
I say 45 did something better than the moon shot, and still I get the finger wagging! X2! Tough crowd.
I think you are a smart guy and I want you to start thinking past the headlines. I don't care about what the classic idiots and propagandists on this site like G4B, stocker, NYC, Howie and others say. I have taken the vaccine against that clown world. I am looking for people who have been fooled but have potential. What I say to you is a compliment and I say it to help. We live in crazy times where up is down and down is up for the masses. More people need to wake up to what is happening.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I think you are a smart guy and I want you to start thinking past the headlines. I don't care about what the classic idiots and propagandists on this site like G4B, stocker, NYC, Howie and others say. I have taken the vaccine against that clown world. I am looking for people who have been fooled but have potential. What I say to you is a compliment and I say it to help. We live in crazy times where up is down and down is up for the masses. More people need to wake up to what is happening.
Thanks for the compliment. Be well.

stocker08

Reaction score

lol. You're a shill and Trump is an idiot. Any president would have pushed funding towards a vaccine. What Trump did was spread misinformation and wild virus hoaxer shit. Complete moron. Complete failure. Thank god the idiocy was capped at four years.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, I'm in great company - you made my weekend!!

justthefacts

Reaction score
They do not have a living clue what the vaccine will do long term. They are 100% hiding problems and deaths that the vaccines are causing. The vaccine does work to reduce infection now. We know much more about the longevity and effectiveness of natural immunity. What could happen with the vaccine, long term, is that it kills you when a new disease comes along.

Consider that they refused to tell you that this thing came out of a Chinese lab and that the Chinese covered it. Consider that 9 people are now new billionaires as a result of the vaccine. There is money and politics all over this and there is zero accountability if it goes bad. They refused to allow therapeutics for a long time because they were afraid it would remove the need for a lucrative vaccine and, let's be honest here, they politically did NOT want a solution during the Trump presidency.

There is so much dishonesty and propaganda surrounding this. There is no way on earth someone who had Covid should take a risk at potentially upgrading their immunity with this risky and unknown vaccine. If this were a normal vaccine we would be two three years away from approval, because of the risk. It is the height of insanity that kids are getting vaccinated.

Covid and the vaccine are both highly politicized. I wish you the best but I certainly hope you begin to wise up. It is a shame to see someone like you waste your brainpower, which you have and instead act like a lemming.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Trump was able to push the development from the business side as no other president ever could have. That said, Trump is not a scientist in a lab as we all know. He was able to speed what was done, but he has no control over what was produced and he never advocated to force the vaccine on the people as the left does. Trump to his credit, pushed all solutions, including therapeutics. He actually was honest and represented the people. The left hated him for it.

You aptly pointed out he hypocrisy and the dishonest of the press who you put so much of your faith in. Why didn't Trump get credit? Because they didn't want him to. It was all political. The virus was used politically. The vaccine is being used politically. They have lied to you and you have accepted it.

Here's what Trump did:

He closed China immediately, correctly.
He offered the pause and then he fought the lockdowns and he was correct about both.
He fought for therapeutics- correctly.
He hastened in an amazing way, the vaccine production.
He tried to expose the lab leak and the corruption of China in this Covid mess.

For each of these things they hated him and in each of them he was 100% right. Let that be a lesson to you about the things that have gone on the last 4 years. The media has been bought and paid for by the left - which is why so much of what they have said has been proven false.
Thanks for pointing out the reason for our cap city.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
I heard China and India are not administering any MRNA vaccines, is that correct?

Wally

Reaction score
Isn't Covid over?

I thought it was...

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Because they don't have the technology.
Makes sense, we had a head start. Surprised they didn't just purchase from pfizer, but it appears their own version developed with pfizer is almost ready.

bga1

Reaction score
This Cleveland Clinic study of 52,000 people shows :

1. There is no additional benefit to getting the vaccine after you have been naturally infected.
2. Some of those vaccinated got Covid (very few - .7%)
3. None in the study who previously had Covid got reinfected. ZERO

Wally

Reaction score

1. There is no additional benefit to getting the vaccine after you have been naturally infected.

Only 5% of the study had been previously infected.

I would love to get infected after the vaccine to boost my immunity. Much safer to do it that way.

I also love that idiots want natural immunity, that means less idiots. MN still has about 10 dummies dying every days, its beautiful...

bga1

Reaction score

Yep and zero out of 2500 got reinfected. That is a really significant sample.
I would love to get infected after the vaccine to boost my immunity. Much safer to do it that way.

I also love that idiots want natural immunity, that means less idiots. MN still has about 10 dummies dying every days, its beautiful...
Yet you remain. Obviously the disease is not picking people off starting from the dumbest, or you would have been long since gone.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Calling GopherInIowa.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I have every confidence this thread will age as well as the typical bga thread. The "Obama golfs too much" thread, for example.

I wished he had golfed more. I wish they all would golf 350 days a year.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Yes, but 5% of 52,000 = 2,569 people, which is a significant sample size,. Plus, they're all health care workers, who supposedly are at a higher risk than the rest of us. It appears there is no benefit to taking the vaccine if you've already had Covid. Just as there's no benefit to wearing a mask, and only the sick can infect others.

If you had a 99.7% chance of recovering from cancer, would you do Chemo?

Top Bottom