Natural Immunity is better than the vaccine

bga1

Reaction score

If you had Covid, chances are you have long term immunity. Do not take the vaccine- which is risky and unproven for the long term.

stocker08

Reaction score
This will be a fun thread for all the righties who have said that their political buddies aren't scared of the vaccine.

Nax5

Reaction score
You took out his qualifier.
Oh. I wasn't trying to twist his words. My take was, unless you have an actual health condition that prevents you from getting the vaccine, it's just stupid at this point to decline it. Especially while trying to use scare tactics.

MennoSota

Reaction score

If you had Covid, chances are you have long term immunity. Do not take the vaccine- which is risky and unproven for the long term.
I took the risk. So far so good. Having heard how sick some friends became from the virus and how they still have secondary issues, I chose the vaccine. You are free to get ill and pray your body can defeat the virus

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Acquiring Covid is risky and the long term effects are unknown. If by risky you mean "sometimes something adverse happens", which seems to be the meaning in the original post.

Nax5

Reaction score
I took the risk. So far so good. Having heard how sick some friends became from the virus and how they still have secondary issues, I chose the vaccine. You are free to get ill and pray your body can defeat the virus
I have younger friends who still don't have their sense of taste/smell back. That sounds torturous.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I have a healthy co-worker who has lost his sense of taste to Covid, at least 90 days in now.

howeda7

Reaction score
What if I never tested but am "totally sure I had it" in January 2020. Should I take the vaccine then, Dr. Beeg?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Also noted is that the benefits, if they exist, are to people who had mild cases. People with more adverse reactions may not get this benefit. Bit of chance.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

I saw the author of the study interviewed this morning and he said thus -

If you've had it and been immunized as well then your immunity may last a lifetime, i.e., this is the best possible immunity to have. It appears that maybe the information wasn't completely and/or correctly disseminated before being reported by FOCK and other outlets.

I will still be taking a booster shot as I would rather error on the side of caution and am not an irrational anti-peach snowflake as some on here appear to be!

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Oh. I wasn't trying to twist his words. My take was, unless you have an actual health condition that prevents you from getting the vaccine, it's just stupid at this point to decline it. Especially while trying to use scare tactics.
Gotcha. I did love that you stated your desire for a vax passport, and Howie liked your post, when he argues that no one is arguing for a vax passport.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I saw the author of the study interviewed this morning and he said thus -

If you've had it and been immunized as well then your immunity may last a lifetime, i.e., this is the best possible immunity to have. It appears that maybe the complete information wasn't complexly and/or correctly disseminated before being reported by FOCK and other outlets.

I will still be taking a booster shot as I would rather error on the side of caution and am not an irrational anti-peach snowflake as some on here appear to be!
You are, however, a snowflake of epic proportions.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Snowflake spouting lies and conspiracy nonsense as usual.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Gotcha. I did love that you stated your desire for a vax passport, and Howie liked your post, when he argues that no one is arguing for a vax passport.
Please, let me insert the microchip into you.

howeda7

Reaction score
Is Nax in a position of power? I'm glad you're policing my "likes" and giving Spoof a rest. It's a 2 stalker job.

Section2

Reaction score
Is Nax in a position of power? I'm glad you're policing my "likes" and giving Spoof a rest. It's a 2 stalker job.
Is it really so hard to be honest? The left would love a vax passport. Why would you even deny this? The idea has been strongly opposed and politicized, and so they are backing down, for now.

howeda7

Reaction score
Is it really so hard to be honest? The left would love a vax passport. Why would you even deny this? The idea has been strongly opposed and politicized, and so they are backing down, for now.
I'm sure some would. It's not favored by the majority and it wouldn't stand up in court anyway. You will need some proof of vaccination to travel to many foreign countries.

Section2

Reaction score
No they haven't. Liar. There's zero substantive push for it.
I'm sure some would. It's not favored by the majority and it wouldn't stand up in court anyway. You will need some proof of vaccination to travel to many foreign countries.
And here is the moving of the goal posts. The top post is in response to my suggestion that the left would obviously love a vax passport. It’s so hard for you to admit you’re wrong. Sad.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

The left loves control. That's all they care about. It's all Communists ever care about. The Chinese & the Democrats worked this thing together. Covid was never as lethal as advertised. They created financial incentives for hospitals/elder care facilities to label deaths as Covid, and predictably they did. They attributed tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of deaths to Covid without ever testing for it, and attributed tens, or even hundreds of thousands of deaths more to Covid, only testing after the person had died of something else. The numbers were intentionally cooked from the get-go.

Masks and social distancing did nothing to limit the virus. The vaccine isn't responsible for the big drop in cases/deaths in 2021 either, it's the testing methods that were changed back in January/February. The Covid PCR test was using 45 cycles, and after Biden took over the CDC lowered the testing to only 33/35 cycles, which predictably dropped the # of cases & deaths dramatically. In addition to changing the way we test for Covid, they also changed they way we calculate the positive cases.

The vaccine is unnecessary, and nothing more than a profit vehicle for the multinational corporations, and a control mechanism for the Communists posing as Democrats.

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
The left loves control. That's all they care about. It's all Communists ever care about. The Chinese & the Democrats worked this thing together. Covid was never as lethal as advertised. They created financial incentives for hospitals/elder care facilities to label deaths as Covid, and predictably they did. They attributed tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of deaths to Covid without ever testing for it, and attributed tens, or even hundreds of thousands of deaths more to Covid, only testing after the person had died of something else. The numbers were intentionally cooked from the get-go.

Masks and social distancing did nothing to limit the virus. The vaccine isn't responsible for the big drop in cases/deaths in 2021 either, it's the testing methods that were changed back in January/February. The Covid PCR test was using 45 cycles, and after Biden took over the CDC lowered the testing to only 33/35 cycles, which predictably dropped the # of cases & deaths dramatically. In addition to changing the way we test for Covid, they also changed they way we calculate the positive cases.

The vaccine is unnecessary, and nothing more than a profit vehicle for the multinational corporations, and a control mechanism for the Communists posing as Democrats.
The Chinese and the Democrats worked together to create a worldwide pandemic? Why not just rig the election like you claim the Democrats did. That seems a lot easier than creating a worldwide pandemic. Another question, which Democrats worked with the Chinese to create the virus? Was it a Biden thing or more of a Clinton operation?

Top Bottom