Nancy Pelosi...

Section2

Reaction score
Yea lets go China on the tech sector.

China’s tech tycoons lose $87bn of wealth after Beijing crackdown​

The only options are pelosi does insider trading and makes millions or we execute tech billionaires. Wally logic 🤣

Wally

Reaction score
The only options are pelosi does insider trading and makes millions or we execute tech billionaires. Wally logic 🤣

That's not what I meant. But I guess that's how it read.

I should have posted it in golfs threads railing the media and big tech. That's where it fits.
🤦

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Interesting how you and kg21 spell that word exactly the same way.
I can’t keep up with kg. He’s got way more energy to screw with you aholes than me. But check time stamps. I’d be surprised if there aren’t conflicts. But if you want to believe whatever, go ahead. You’re usually wrong and this would be no exception. But howie is interested.

If I did have that energy, I wouldn’t be hiding it. I’d just post it.

kg21

Reaction score
I can’t keep up with kg. He’s got way more energy to screw with you aholes than me. But check time stamps. I’d be surprised if there aren’t conflicts. But if you want to believe whatever, go ahead. You’re usually wrong and this would be no exception. But howie is interested.

Killer,

They check my posts per day.

How I spell words.

Post snowflakes into oblivion.

Have 5 posts after me the second I log in and make one.

Talk about me even more than Trump.

I'm trying not to let it go to my head, but I'm starting to think I'm kind of a big deal to them.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
He’s got way more energy to screw with you aholes than me.

I had it wrong the whole time. Low energy? I can’t believe I’m saying this but could it be. Dementia Joe. Is that you?

Section2

Reaction score
This would pretty much mean the end of any legitimate elections in our country moving forward. I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi would really prefer there were no states anymore, just one big conglomerate centrally-controlled government for all
Democrats are the most short sighted people. They just can’t envision the rules they implement will ever be used against them.

Wally

Reaction score
Such as? The recent examples are Dems. Just so sure they will have a permanent majority.
Letting businesses reject customers for any reason and now they cry about vaccine mandates and cry about getting kicked off twitter.

Maybe it would be better to enshrine people with more rights.🤷🏼‍♂️

Section2

Reaction score
Letting businesses reject customers for any reason and now they cry about vaccine mandates and cry about getting kicked off twitter.

Maybe it would be better to enshrine people with more rights.🤷🏼‍♂️
But businesses are not allowed to reject customers for any reason. That’s the point. Freedom of association for me but not for thee.

howeda7

Reaction score
What’s her job? Fuk the USA for the rest of history.
She's the worst Speaker in History. Biden is the worst President in History! Afghanistan is the biggest military disaster in History!

KGF: Fair and Balanced.

kg21

Reaction score
These new rules were not in effect for previous elections. That makes those elections totally unfair.

How do I know Obama really won?

Spoofin

Reaction score

RGF trying to call out a sock puppet? Some things you can't make up.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This would pretty much mean the end of any legitimate elections in our country moving forward. I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi would really prefer there were no states anymore, just one big conglomerate centrally-controlled government for all
I haven't seen nearly the outrage on here about this as I have other voting reform topics.
What makes this different 🤔

Section2

Reaction score
She's the worst Speaker in History. Biden is the worst President in History! Afghanistan is the biggest military disaster in History!

KGF: Fair and Balanced.
She probably is honestly. Biden very well could be. Afghanistan is not even close to the worst IMO, but it’s a lot worse than a bad week, nothing he could do.

kg21

Reaction score
Where do you find this stuff. It kills me to say this but at least KGF and kg occasionally post stuff that makes me laugh. The stuff you post isn’t even creative. It’s kind of sad.
Hey TRF, when you post those, it's all about getting this dumbass to laugh.

Please take that into consideration from now on.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Hey TRF, when you post those, it's all about getting this dumbass to laugh.

Please take that into consideration from now on.
You’re mocking Pelosi. Isn’t the point to laugh at her? Because if it’s not and he’s taking that meme literally that’s even worse. That would make me laugh.

Top Bottom