Myron postgame

He was the most fun to watch tonight, when he is on the floor the atmosphere in Williams is just different I feel like. The fact that we (as fans) will get to see him progressive significantly in the next couple years is going to be amazing to watch. He really has the potential to be an amazing player. Don't get me wrong, he still has a long way to go, but I can't believe how much he has progressed since I saw him play a year ago. I have a feeling Tubby will give him significant minutes this preseason to get him closer to Big Ten ready.

The lineup I would like to see for next game, but won't happen...

PG- Joseph
SG- Westbrook
SF- Williams
PF- Johnson
C- Sampson

Myrons postgame blog: Tubby might make Rodney a starter

Ya think that might be a possibility? Just maybe? He started the 2nd half against SFA, so he "MIGHT" start next game ya say? Talk about stating the obvious!

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/70...EyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUgOy9cP3DieyckcUsI

Is this blog a joke, or was it posted at halftime. Unreal. That SOB leads with how the Gophers struggled for the first 12 minutes. Was he there in the second half? Minnesota exploded for a 40-point win and he accentuates Minnesota's struggles. I'm done defending him.

I like Rodney as the 6th man type even though I'm not a big Carter fan.

He was the most fun to watch tonight, when he is on the floor the atmosphere in Williams is just different I feel like. The fact that we (as fans) will get to see him progressive significantly in the next couple years is going to be amazing to watch. He really has the potential to be an amazing player. Don't get me wrong, he still has a long way to go, but I can't believe how much he has progressed since I saw him play a year ago. I have a feeling Tubby will give him significant minutes this preseason to get him closer to Big Ten ready.

The lineup I would like to see for next game, but won't happen...

PG- Joseph
SG- Westbrook
SF- Williams
PF- Johnson
C- Sampson

I think that might be our most talented line up.

With you there. Some starts now might not be bad to get him that experience, but I'd like him as a 6th man going into and during the Big 10 season.

Is this blog a joke, or was it posted at halftime. Unreal. That SOB leads with how the Gophers struggled for the first 12 minutes. Was he there in the second half? Minnesota exploded for a 40-point win and he accentuates Minnesota's struggles. I'm done defending him.

I don't think there's any reason to knock him for this. We were supposed to pummel SFA and so he decided to not say something to the effect of "And surprise, surprise, we beat SFA by 40 points. WHo would have guessed?" He actually went and relayed an important aspect of the game which was, we did not play well in the first half. I don't see any problem with what he did.

We would be murdered on the boards.

Why? That lineup lacks a true physical power forward, but I think it makes up for that with its athleticism. Not to mention there is some pretty good height out there.

Yep, he'll still get his minutes coming off the bench. I'd rather we keep our starting lineup the way it is, and have Joseph and Williams come in when Westbrook goes to the bench. Kinda how "instant offense" Quincy Lewis was used for awhile.

Top Bottom