My Updated If I were a Heisman Voter Ballot

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
1. Gerhart - Great all season
2. Ingram - Big SEC championship game, played big in all but the Auburn game
3. McCoy - Needed a bad kickoff & a pf to win.

What would your ballot look like?

1. Gerhart - Great all season
2. Ingram - Big SEC championship game, played big in all but the Auburn game
3. McCoy - Needed a bad kickoff & a pf to win.

What would your ballot look like?

1. Suh (be honest...best football player either way) He played like Bobby Bell tonight and all year.
2. Gerhart
3. Ingram

Edit...PH. You are right....Spiller should be in my list. Blanked on him..

I'll go..

1) Suh
2) Gerhart
3) Spiller
4) Ingram

1. Suh, Don't care that he'll never win it, he's the best player in college football
2. Ingram-Best player on the best team
3. Spiller-Will be the best pro of the bunch

I wish Suh would win it. I totally agree that he has been the best player in the land this year, and I think it is fairly obvious.

Knowing, however, that he won't win it, I'd pick Gerhart.

But, since Gerhart plays on the west coast for a team barely in the top 25, he probably doesn't have a chance either.

So, I guess I'll pick Ingram.

But, I am guessing McCoy will win it. I am sure his supporters will say he led Texas to victory on that last drive vs. Nebraska, even though he is very lucky he did not throw it all away with that throw out of bounds.

All that being said, I think this is a year where the Heisman will lose a lot of credibility as the award for the supposed best player in college football. In all likelihood, neither Suh nor Gerhart will win it, and may not even get invited to the ceremony. That is not right at all.

Neither McCoy or Tebow stepped it up today. My vote goes to Gerhart.

I would love to see Suh win the Heisman and TCU play Alabama for the national title - but neither will happen.

Gerhart... Stanford was a great story this year and Gerhart was the driver.

McCoy's poor clock management almost cost his team big, and likely shot his chances at the Heisman.

Top Bottom