My biggest frustration with this season...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
was the continued untimely and all too frequent personal foul/late hit penalties. This is something that Brewster said all year that we would see improvement on and we never did, and these type of penalties are often a reflection of lack of discipline, or lack of mental toughness, if not both. There is no excuse that these happened at the beginning of the year and continued through the bowl game.

Go Gophers!!

I'd rather see the defense play until the whistle than let their guard drop. Many PF's are a matter of judgement, and judgement is chalk full of bias.

was the continued untimely and all too frequent personal foul/late hit penalties. This is something that Brewster said all year that we would see improvement on and we never did, and these type of penalties are often a reflection of lack of discipline, or lack of mental toughness, if not both. There is no excuse that these happened at the beginning of the year and continued through the bowl game.

Go Gophers!!

You talk about PF penalties. I agree, to a point. I also want the guys to play through the whistle.

You failed to mention the penalty called on Davis, a 3rd down, that was critical to KU scoring a TD. That particular penalty was a game changer, imo.

What if MN take the ball over at that point and grinds out a TD?

Apparent on the sideline plays

I'd rather see the defense play until the whistle than let their guard drop. Many PF's are a matter of judgement, and judgement is chalk full of bias.

Some where just too difficult to swallow due to stupidity of player. Even worse the bias or stupidity of an official. Needed a very dirty play from one team, but calling a bangbang play against the other.

Top Bottom