My biggest fear

My biggest fear...

Monkeys breeding with robots and learning ninja skills.

Ninjas hooking up with Pirates

Argh Ninjas and Pirates collision. Yes Illinois could very well fire the Zooker, nobody would be shocked by this, there fan's must be livid. If they hire Leach, look out he will make them pretty good, his system would work well with there talent.

Illinois fires Zook and hires Leach.

No reason to fear. My prediction: No D1 school will hire Leach. No AD or wants to tell his president that he just hired the guy who sued the president at his last job. No sane AD could listen to Leach for more than 5 minutes and not come away with the impression that Leach is certifiable. If Leach is going to coach again, it will probably have to be at a private D2 school that is not covered by a major metropolitan daily.

No reason to fear. My prediction: No D1 school will hire Leach. No AD or wants to tell his president that he just hired the guy who sued the president at his last job. No sane AD could listen to Leach for more than 5 minutes and not come away with the impression that Leach is certifiable. If Leach is going to coach again, it will probably have to be at a private D2 school that is not covered by a major metropolitan daily.

Okay, good luck with that.

Leach will coach again in Division 1 and he will likely be coaching a January 1st Bowl game before whoever we hire.

Indiana, Illini, Ole Miss and Arizona State fans all calling for Leach to be hired.

As far as I know, the fans don't make the hire at any of those schools.

I wasn't responding to you. I was pointing out how popular he is becoming with fans yearning for a new coach. I'll respond to you when he is coaching again at a BCS school. Please don't responded with "well that will never happen".

Okay then,

I wasn't responding to you. I was pointing out how popular he is becoming with fans yearning for a new coach. I'll respond to you when he is coaching again at a BCS school. Please don't responded with "well that will never happen".

I will be sure to check with you before I make any further postings to make sure that you approve.

Leach to Illinois would suck. We need to become Illinois fans for a couple games. They need to win and go to a bowl game squashing that scenario.

Mother of god. I have just gotten a new biggest fear also.

ditto

much scarier than Mase with a lead

we need a pirate in the B10. if leach were at Indiana, do you think he come back from down 60?

My biggest fear...

Monkeys breeding with robots and learning ninja skills.

Debating if this is scarier then 'I, Joel Maturi would like to announce I've signed a new 5 year contract. And now let me introduce our new coach, Marc Trestman.'

I think I'd rather have the monkeys.

Top Bottom