My beer tastes much better

Pewterschmidt

Reaction score
Seriously, the win makes watching college football for the rest of the day much more enjoyable. A loss would have been awful. A win (even if it's ugly) is equally enjoyable, especially a week 1 game on the road. Crazy stuff happens this time of the year. Coming out of Syracuse with a win is fine by me.

I understand that there's soooooooooooooo much room for improvement and that many players had bad games but a win is a win. Enjoy the rest of the weekend like I will. Hope that the mistakes can be corrected and that the players learn from the experience.

We're 1-0. We played a bad game on the road against a team that seemed to play pretty well and yet we won. Be happy that we won knowing we played an awful game and pray they learned from their mistakes.

Can you imagine trying to party it up next week for the TCF opener after losing to Syracuse? Wow, talk about a buzz kill. Winning today makes next weekend 500 x's more fun.

Well said. Happy household here finishing up the food. The win makes everything we need to work on not as terribad.

Top Bottom