Music & NIL

ottertail

Reaction score
A best of Minnesota music thread awhile back made me want to share this. Being a Red Dirt fan intrigued me as 1 show has now turned into 4 show residency that are all sold out to benefit NIL at OSU. Cross Canadian Ragweed reunion concert to benefit Oklahoma State athletics' NIL efforts

Then I saw Wisconsin could be in talks to do the same with Coldplay and other potential concerts.

UMN willing to do this and utilize it for similar purposes, believe they have held concerts there in the past? Who could we get to really make it worth it?

I’m a huge Turnpike Troubadours fan and I flagged this last night when I saw this. Will be a heck of a mini residency.

Go Turnpike Troubadours!!

A best of Minnesota music thread awhile back made me want to share this. Being a Red Dirt fan intrigued me as 1 show has now turned into 4 show residency that are all sold out to benefit NIL at OSU. Cross Canadian Ragweed reunion concert to benefit Oklahoma State athletics' NIL efforts

Then I saw Wisconsin could be in talks to do the same with Coldplay and other potential concerts.

UMN willing to do this and utilize it for similar purposes, believe they have held concerts there in the past? Who could we get to really make it worth it?
What is red dirt (and I'm not talking about Mars soil)?

What is red dirt (and I'm not talking about Mars soil)?
Red Dirt an ambiguously defined Genre of Music based on the color of soil in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Once mostly only popular in that part of the country now mainstream thanks to the interwebs/social-media (and Zac Bryan). Most all the bands in the show went to college and/or got their start there (as did Garth Brooks and The All American Rejects).

Top Bottom