MSU

book

Reaction score
Gets whacked at home by Purdue. MSU looked very ordinary up here. The Big10 has 2 very good teams and maybe Wis and Illinois as good teams. That's about it...

Mmm, there's a gigantic gap between Wisconsin and Illinois.

I agree, MSU is seriously mediocre this year. But I enjoyed all the talk about "resurgent" MSU before this game, thanks for the hype.

MSU didn't play all that well, but you have to get credit to the Boilermakers. They are playing their best of the season, and might be the hottest team in the country right now.

Either way I love that Purdue whacked a good B10 at home.

The Big 10 is 3 good teams and 3 teams that wonder what could have been.

Purdue just seems to find a way to put a quality team out there year after year after year. Very impressive.

I'd love to see them make a run in the NCAA tournament, more so than any other B10 team with the exception of us, and we unfortunately are not likely to make the tournament this season. So Boiler Up, I guess.

MSU didn't play all that well, but you have to get credit to the Boilermakers. They are playing their best of the season, and might be the hottest team in the country right now.

Either way I love that Purdue whacked a good B10 at home.

Absolutely. Boilers are clicking on all cylinders now.

Oh look, the stupidest argument in sports is back again.

No, just that FOT claims allegiance to roughly 20 teams and the "we" pops out for whichever one is playing well on a particular day.

So quit being stupid yourself.

I don't spend a ton of time paying attention to these things, but I always thought it was clear that FoT was a Purdue fan (grad? I forget).

No, just that FOT claims allegiance to roughly 20 teams and the "we" pops out for whichever one is playing well on a particular day.

So quit being stupid yourself.

I'm a Purdue (1974) alumnus. I also follow Cincinnati (since 1958) and Kentucky (since 1966). Those are my 3 favorite teams.

Gets whacked at home by Purdue. MSU looked very ordinary up here. The Big10 has 2 very good teams and maybe Wis and Illinois as good teams. That's about it...

There has to a lot of pent up dislike for Wisconsin to drop them down with Illinois. We are currently number 10 in the country and 2-1 vs the very good teams in our conference.

There has to a lot of pent up dislike for Wisconsin to drop them down with Illinois. We are currently number 10 in the country and 2-1 vs the very good teams in our conference.

Nobody gives a sh*t about your dead deer fetishes. Go home.

I certainly hope you didn't do your undergrad at Purdue and then root for another school over them.

No it was a graduate degree. I love Purdue but I hate the whole state of Indiana. I have lived here for the last 5.5 years and loved every minute of it and everything about it. I know, it is stragne but I cheer for the schools that I attended or worked like this:

1. Gophers
2. Purdue
3. Belmont
4. MTSU
5. Vanderbilt

Who gives a rat's a$$, I know.

I am a huge Tubby Smith fan. I hope that he can pass the torch to his son here one day. If not, I will still be a Gopher fan and will add another school to my list.

Go Gophers

Nobody gives a sh*t about your dead deer fetishes. Go home.

Seriously, it is just a statement. I did not bash Minnesota at all. Just questioned a post in this thread. Not sure if this board is jerkish to any Wisconsin fan, but I like talking about Big Ten sports so I thought I would post here.

Like others in this thread Purdue is my second favorite Big Ten team. I think it is pretty common sentiment on the Wisconsin board. Finally found one thing Wisconsin and Minnesota can agree on. Wonder what it is about Purdue that makes them likable.

Top Bottom