Move in: Summer Session in Session

What might cause the referee to call a "Flop" instead of a "Charge" on the play. When the game staff places a large pad under the defensive basket as the opponent is bringing the ball up the floor. I think it's called a Premeditated Flop. :)

In all seriousness, looking forward to more pics, vids and news from practice whenever possible and super excited about the new coach, staff, players and upcoming season. Hoops season can't get here fast enough!

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.40.24 AM.png
Okay, have I got this right? Grace is on the left, Kennedy is 2nd from left, Ayianna is in the middle and Brynn is the AIR girl...and far right is McKynnlie Dalan?

Last edited:

Adjok just graduated from HS. Hopefully joining soon?
Ajok Madol will NOT be at the U until the end of the month, she is with her country's U19 national team for a July International Tournament. You can see their schedule and even link to their games (see below), broadcast on YouTube starting Saturday:

Ajok Madol will NOT be at the U until the end of the month, she is with her country's U19 national team for a July International Tournament. You can see their schedule and even link to their games (see below), broadcast on YouTube starting Saturday:

Thanks 🙏

Gopher guard, Nay Sanders is a pretty big fan of Coach P. "This woman was like a mastermind, with how she guarded us. How they played against us. And there's no way I don't go play for her. She's fantastic. Like, her brain is just insane." Very complimentary of Coach P.

Top Bottom