Mottla and Shabazz injured in practice? Ouch!!

Reaction score
Shabazz would've played in the nickel defense. Who takes over for Mottla? Bak, Christenson?...I guess both are questionable.

Link? Don't sound so excited. Oh wait, you aren't a Gopher fan...

If you check other threads, ruppert, you would already know all of this, instead of starting a new thread to see your name in the limelight, or sometimes in your case, the lamelight. :)

"Injury update from Fuller:

No injury update today (Thursday) but Coach Kill said Wednesday that starting center Zach Mottla and backup CB Martez Shabazz were questionable."

If you check other threads, ruppert, you would already know all of this, instead of starting a new thread to see your name in the limelight, or sometimes in your case, the lamelight. :)

"Injury update from Fuller:

No injury update today (Thursday) but Coach Kill said Wednesday that starting center Zach Mottla and backup CB Martez Shabazz were questionable."

What other posts on this site.? I picked this up off of GI Doc. Sorry, I don't spend my days looking at Twitter and Facebook. And to the clown who suggested I wasn't a Gopher fan, I've been a season ticket holder for 32 years and have attended most all of the Bowl games except the two Rose Bowls. Look for me in section 143 Doc. I'll have gold on as will my wife BTY... Row 12 seats 10 & 11...cheers

What other posts on this site.? I picked this up off of GI Doc. Sorry, I don't spend my days looking at Twitter and Facebook. And to the clown who suggested I wasn't a Gopher fan, I've been a season ticket holder for 32 years and have attended most all of the Bowl games except the two Rose Bowls. Look for me in section 143 Doc. I'll have gold on as will my wife BTY... Row 12 seats 10 & 11...cheers

On the Pre-Game Thread started a few days ago:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?39926-Western-Michigan-Pregame-Thread/page4

Top Bottom