Most Republicans don’t want Trump to run for President in 2024

Spoofin

Reaction score
Gibberish. I'm saying grow a spine and put your name on it, or it's meaningless. They're cowards and the 1-2 who aren't will not run again or get primaried.
LOL. Your VP tore Biden a new one during the debates and then instantly became a Biden fanatic. Are you new around politics? Why would any republican publicly say they don't want Trump to run in 2024? What on earth would they have to gain at this point by doing so? How many Democrats have come out talking about how they hope Joe doesn't run in 2024 because he can't string together a coherent sentence? I'm guessing the majority think it, but wouldn't expect them to say it.

This is a bizzare thing for you to call out. You truly never stop thinking about Trump, do you? The truth is you talk about how republicans want Trump in 2024 all the time and even when data points the other direction you just call it "Gibberish". It all has to make sense to you. CNN said so. #Sheep

stocker08

Reaction score
So what if they stand up to Trump.

Heels Up stood up to Dementia Guy by calling him racist. They then shook hands, she laughed, and nothing ever happened.

Is standing up to someone a big thing in politics?

You want him in 2024? Well....nobody thought you were smart in the first place.

stocker08

Reaction score
LOL. Your VP tore Biden a new one during the debates and then instantly became a Biden fanatic. Are you new around politics? Why would any republican publicly say they don't want Trump to run in 2024? What on earth would they have to gain at this point by doing so? How many Democrats have come out talking about how they hope Joe doesn't run in 2024 because he can't string together a coherent sentence? I'm guessing the majority think it, but wouldn't expect them to say it.

This is a bizzare thing for you to call out. You truly never stop thinking about Trump, do you? The truth is you talk about how republicans want Trump in 2024 all the time and even when data points the other direction you just call it "Gibberish". It all has to make sense to you. CNN said so. #Sheep

Kamala was openly competing against Biden. Not so much with the Senators. But keep acting like them accepting Trump in 2024 is all fine.

And if you didn't notice.....this was a Trump thread started by one of your guys.....KFC. Quick....nobody mention him!

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL. Your VP tore Biden a new one during the debates and then instantly became a Biden fanatic.
"Instantly." She stayed in the race 6 more months after that.

Are you new around politics? Why would any republican publicly say they don't want Trump to run in 2024? What on earth would they have to gain at this point by doing so?
They can position themselves to be the leader of the party if/when it regains sanity. And also because it's the right thing to do. Imagine that.
This is a bizzare thing for you to call out. You truly never stop thinking about Trump, do you? The truth is you talk about how republicans want Trump in 2024 all the time and even when data points the other direction you just call it "Gibberish".
It's not "data" pointing in the other direction. There have been R's anonymously putting Trump down since day 1, but the only ones who ever say it out loud are the ones with nothing to lose.

I didn't bring it up. I'm calling out your BS article and the cowardly GQP Senators quoted in it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
"Instantly." She stayed in the race 6 more months after that.
Look at you. "She didn't abandon her principles "instantly" - only after it was in her own benefit to do so." So different. What a fraud you are.
They can position themselves to be the leader of the party if/when it regains sanity. And also because it's the right thing to do. Imagine that.

It's not "data" pointing in the other direction. There have been R's anonymously putting Trump down since day 1, but the only ones who ever say it out loud are the ones with nothing to lose.
What a crock. Just what I expected. Speaking of "the right thing to do", I noticed you didn't comment on one part of my post....
How many Democrats have come out talking about how they hope Joe doesn't run in 2024 because he can't string together a coherent sentence? I'm guessing the majority think it, but wouldn't expect them to say it.
🤔
I didn't bring it up. I'm calling out your BS article and the cowardly GQP Senators quoted in it.
Rinse. Repeat. Just like you do with polls.... if you like what it says, the source doesn't matter. If you don't like what it says, it is "BS". Every. Single. Time. That way everything makes sense... just like CNN told you. #SheepBeSheep

howeda7

Reaction score
Look at you. "She didn't abandon her principles "instantly" - only after it was in her own benefit to do so." So different.
What principles do you think she abandoned? She called him out on his past record. As far as I know, she never retracted that. It is possible to not lick someone's shoes and still serve as their VP. You wouldn't know it from adoring Mike Pence, but it's possible.

stocker08

Reaction score
Look at you. "She didn't abandon her principles "instantly" - only after it was in her own benefit to do so." So different. What a fraud you are.

What a crock. Just what I expected. Speaking of "the right thing to do", I noticed you didn't comment on one part of my post....

🤔

Rinse. Repeat. Just like you do with polls.... if you like what it says, the source doesn't matter. If you don't like what it says, it is "BS". Every. Single. Time. That way everything makes sense... just like CNN told you. #SheepBeSheep

CNNNNNNNN!!!!!

drink

Spoofin

Reaction score
What principles do you think she abandoned? She called him out on his past record. As far as I know, she never retracted that. It is possible to not lick someone's shoes and still serve as their VP. You wouldn't know it from adoring Mike Pence, but it's possible.
I adore Mike Pence? I’m not sure I have ever even mentioned Mike Pence. Facts really never matter to you tho.

You are making a fool of yourself. Republicans with high aspirations aren’t going to say they don’t want Trump to run in 2024 because they need Trump supporter votes to win. This isn’t that difficult. It is the same reason Kamala did a 180 on her view of Biden….. she wanted to win. Watching you try to pretend it was anything different is comical. #SheepBeSheep

stocker08

Reaction score
I adore Mike Pence? I’m not sure I have ever even mentioned Mike Pence. Facts really never matter to you tho.

You are making a fool of yourself. Republicans with high aspirations aren’t going to say they don’t want Trump to run in 2024 because they need Trump supporter votes to win. This isn’t that difficult. It is the same reason Kamala did a 180 on her view of Biden….. she wanted to win. Watching you try to pretend it was anything different is comical. #SheepBeSheep

Sheep be keeping quiet as their party rolls towards Trump 2024. You are a sheep.

howeda7

Reaction score
My bad. Make that Adoring Mike Pence. Or whatever you choose to call the creepy reverent way he stared at Trump.
You are making a fool of yourself. Republicans with high aspirations aren’t going to say they don’t want Trump to run in 2024 because they need Trump supporter votes to win.
It's true that Dems aren't going to start calling for someone else to run in 2024 6 months into Biden's term. But it's not out of fear of his supporters. Plenty of them have openly criticized him for Afghanistan, the border, not twisting enough arms to get BBB passed etc.

No previous incumbent or nominee in modern history who lost has ever continued to hold sway over the party like this. It's pathetic.

Spoofin

Reaction score
No previous incumbent or nominee in modern history who lost has ever continued to hold sway over the party like this. It's pathetic.
Try Netflix. There are other options.

kg21

Reaction score
Kamala was openly competing against Biden. Not so much with the Senators. But keep acting like them accepting Trump in 2024 is all fine.

And if you didn't notice.....this was a Trump thread started by one of your guys.....KFC. Quick....nobody mention him!
So when competing, call the other a racist, then say you didn't mean it.

kg21

Reaction score
She abandoned all principles when she went spread eagle for Willie Brown. She was 29, and he was a 60 year old married man. I bet she enjoyed it. LOL

I really shouldn't say things like this about a woman who is solving the border crisis, right?

1634000967526.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom