Most Republicans don’t want Trump to run for President in 2024

kg21

Reaction score
This show is available on demand. You can watch any time.
The moderators were drunk. They didn't even ask Heels Up about calling Dementia a racist.

And as you and I know, there is no bigger racist on the planet.

kg21

Reaction score
Trumpers love the guy because he's willing to fight. In other words....he's loud, obnoxious, and is willing to lie as much as possible.

On the other hand....the media is awful and were unfair to him. How dare they report on the wacky nonsense he says. How dare they report on his whining and his constant lying.

The same thing that they love him for....they hate the media for reporting on.
I also loved the border taken care of, cheaper gas, not shutting down pipe lines, a soaring stock market, less regulation for business, record job numbers and the like, mocking the media and the left, mean tweets. I loved a lot of those things.

I know those sucked for you, but you hate life, so it doesn't matter.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The moderators were drunk. They didn't even ask Heels Up about calling Dementia a racist.

And as you and I know, there is no bigger racist on the planet.
Do you have a nice name for Kristi Noem now?

GopherNE

Reaction score
I'm unsure about whether or not the Trumpster should run again, but I most definitely agree with this comment. That's why they hated him so much, he didn't buckle to their overwhelming pressure, mounted by both the blue folks and the MSM. Most would have cowered and caved.
People hated him because he acted like an asshole all the time. Not that complicated.

kg21

Reaction score
People hated him because he acted like an asshole all the time. Not that complicated.
And he won a neck and neck race to Hillary, who acts like an asshole all the time.

It's like your side doesn't have assholes.

You aren't morally superior, sir!

Wally

Reaction score
And he won a neck and neck race to Hillary, who acts like an asshole all the time.

Yah but Hillary...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You have no idea how much this makes me happy.

I really don't care if we have to win by doing it Bush/Perot division style. That works for me. Let's gooooo!!!!

I'm not a Republican, I don't care of they win, or not.

Spoofin

Reaction score
JoJo never had a chance Howie. Everyone who voted for JoJo knew that. A sheep like you would never understand why people with principles voted for her.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Covid relief bill ain't done shit.
Well, that’s not true. It gave extra money to anyone who decided not to work - causing a labor shortage, forcing increased wages, resulting in rapid price increases and inflation at a 30-year high rate. It also had a bunch of non-COVID related pork, but I was assured “that’s how Washington works” (even tho that same thing was outrageous in 2020 🤷‍♂️). The COVID relief bill was yet another example of something that had to happen that Congress found a way to damage like only Congress can do.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we've had dozens of Prez that were complete assholes, and hundreds more Senators and Reps of the House. I honestly don't care for the most part, and it's why I never listened to hardly a thing the Trumpster ever said. What he actually accomplished far, far outweighed any mean tweets or press abuse. The accomplishments of his administration were well beyond what I ever expected from some reality TV chump millionaire. He did what he was elected to do, and his achievements made the country better off in the long run

stocker08

Reaction score

Right. He beat out another asshole. Then 2020 happened.

Spoofin

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
Not just Republican voters.

Most Senate Republicans don't want to see Trump run again​

Anonymous GQP Senator to the Hill "anyone else please."

Same Senator at Trump Rally: "I'm so pleased to accept this endorsement. Trump has 91% approval in the GQP! MAGAA!" (Chuck Grassley.)

Spineless cowards.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anonymous GQP Senator to the Hill "anyone else please."

Same Senator at Trump Rally: "I'm so pleased to accept this endorsement. Trump has 91% approval in the GQP! MAGAA!" (Chuck Grassley.)

Spineless cowards.
I get it Howie. Things only make sense to you if Republicans in Congress and Republican voters all really love Trump and super want him to run again. Otherwise you would have to admit that CNN is lying to you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Not just Republican voters.

Most Senate Republicans don't want to see Trump run again​

They're just too spineless to say anything or stand up to the senators that are pumping him up for 2024. Because they saw what happened to the ones that did. We all saw what happened to the right wing politicians who called out the wackiness occurring on the right. Censured and punished. So when Trump 2024 happens.....look no further than the cowards that make up the right.

Same goes with republicans who aren't politicians. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

howeda7

Reaction score
I get it Howie. Things only make sense to you if Republicans in Congress and Republican voters all really love Trump and super want him to run again. Otherwise you would have to admit that CNN is lying to you.
Gibberish. I'm saying grow a spine and put your name on it, or it's meaningless. They're cowards and the 1-2 who aren't will not run again or get primaried.

kg21

Reaction score
They're just too spineless to say anything or stand up to the senators that are pumping him up for 2024. Because they saw what happened to the ones that did. We all saw what happened to the right wing politicians who called out the wackiness occurring on the right. Censured and punished. So when Trump 2024 happens.....look no further than the cowards that make up the right.

Same goes with republicans who aren't politicians. Ignoring it won't make it go away.
So what if they stand up to Trump.

Heels Up stood up to Dementia Guy by calling him racist. They then shook hands, she laughed, and nothing ever happened.

Is standing up to someone a big thing in politics?

kg21

Reaction score
The fear of Trump in 2024 is astounding. It makes me laugh.

Top Bottom