Most Republicans don’t want Trump to run for President in 2024

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Compared to Trump? Certainly. I would prefer someone else for 2024 just as I did for 2020.
Time and time and time again, nobody can ever offer a positive thing to say about the current duo in the WH without qualifiers about the previous guy. Not one. Nobody ever really even tries to put lipstick on the pig that is the current administration. How could you?

Wally

Reaction score
Him or Haley. The media/left has been going all out against DeSantis, I could see Haley swoop in relatively unscathed.
Many rightes hate women leaders, they won't nominate her.

Wally

Reaction score
Time and time and time again, nobody can ever offer a positive thing to say about the current duo in the WH without qualifiers about the previous guy. Not one. Nobody ever really even tries to put lipstick on the pig that is the current administration. How could you?
Did we have another person we could vote for who could beat Trump?
Its a binary choice🤷🏼‍♂️

stocker08

Reaction score

Got the much needed covid relief bill through, for all the hand wringing about the shaky Afghanistan pullout....Biden had the balls to go through with it, infrastructure bill close to getting through.

There have been quite a few positives. There's a reason why you say that nobody can say anything good about this administration is because the only people you don't have on ignore are your fellow shills. And they have been in meltdown since November. Not going to hear anything but hate from them.

But just for shots and giggles....what were Trump's big accomplishments eight months into his presidency? Convince right wing donks that he had the biggest inauguration in U.S. history? Whine about the wall?

kg21

Reaction score
I"m trying to like them, but Hillary, Pelosi, AOC, etc...........well, what can one say! LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
Got the much needed covid relief bill through, for all the hand wringing about the shaky Afghanistan pullout....Biden had the balls to go through with it, infrastructure bill close to getting through.

There have been quite a few positives. There's a reason why you say that nobody can say anything good about this administration is because the only people you don't have on ignore are your fellow shills. And they have been in meltdown since November. Not going to hear anything but hate from them.

But just for shots and giggles....what were Trump's big accomplishments eight months into his presidency? Convince right wing donks that he had the biggest inauguration in U.S. history? Whine about the wall?
Covid relief bill ain't done shit.

What kind of nut job brings up Afghanistan as a positive other than a dunce?

The infrastructure bill sucks balls.

Buy a clue, dummy!

Angry

Reaction score
Not true but I know you’re just stirring the pot. Her biggest problem is she has excelled in her government jobs. Normally the only way to advance in government is to fail up, a la Joe Biden.

stocker08

Reaction score

What kind of nut job brings up Afghanistan as a positive other than a dunce?

The infrastructure bill sucks balls.

Buy a clue, dummy!

Relief bill ain't done shit. Flashing bright lights of of an idiot right at the top of the post.

Someone who knows that both parties wanted to get out. And despite some mishaps, it is done. What kind of nut job goes from "let's get out of Afghanistan" to "we needed to stay!". A shill. And a dipshit.

Infrastructure bill sucks balls. You want Trump 2024. Enough said about your opinions on anything.

golf

Reaction score
You're kidding yourself on this one. They've already geared up and started hitting and villifying a handful of the likely possible candidates; you can already see the hatred for people like DeSantis and Noem from the howie's of the world and yet they don't really know a single thing about Noem or DeSantis, outside of what they are told by CNN/WaPo/NY Times. They started laying the foundation on a few people like those many many months ago.

Oh for sure. I just think the 4 years of media lies about trump have taken a toll that will be difficult to overcome.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Him or Haley. The media/left has been going all out against DeSantis, I could see Haley swoop in relatively unscathed.

Nikki Haley is a deep stater, not MAGA. She'd have no chance in the general election, as the MAGA voters like me would stay home, guaranteed.

That'd be just fine with Neocons, of course, and may even be the plan. No doubt the corporate wing/CoC will push for Haley, Pompeo, or some other establishment R, who can claim some connection to Trump, but is actually not MAGA. I, and most Trump supporters I know, will vocally oppose Nikki Haley, and vote Independent if that snake somehow gets he R nomination.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This isn't true at all. It's done exactly what it was intended; create a significantly increased level of dependence on big government. And it has most certainly done that, while also destroying the businesses of a lot of people who spent their lives or even generations building their businesses with their own two hands. Increased level of dependence on big corporations.

The next bill will do the same thing; created a continuance of dependence on big government and big corporations. This is the ultimate goal if you're not paying attention

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I would be fine with another 4 years of trump. I just think the media has tarnished him so badly that it would be an uphill battle for djt to win.

Media will likewise go after any republican candidate of course, but media will virtually need to start from ground zero in their attempt to defeat other republican candidates.

It doesn't matter who gets the R nomination, the D's will invent dirt to smear them with. The Dems were never against Trump per se. They did the same to Bush, McCain, Romney & are getting out in front of smearing DiSantis for 2024. I say DJT should run again, no apologies, no quarter, no muzzle. The only way to fight these people is the way Trump does it, by putting them on the defensive. They had to change the F'ing rules of the debates, add a mute button and add "fact checkers" to give Biden the handicap he needed. That's how badly Trump was destroying the D's best guy when it was a fair fight.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The only way to fight these people is the way Trump does it, by putting them on the defensive.
I'm unsure about whether or not the Trumpster should run again, but I most definitely agree with this comment. That's why they hated him so much, he didn't buckle to their overwhelming pressure, mounted by both the blue folks and the MSM. Most would have cowered and caved.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
yet they don't really know a single thing about Noem or DeSantis
You mean besides them believing in awful things?

That we should try to look beyond that to seeing loving family members and neighbors, or some irrelevant crap like that?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
nobody can ever offer a positive thing to say about the current duo in the WH without qualifiers about the previous guy.
Still waiting for you to provide a justification for pretending that "he isn't fucking it up like the last guy did" isn't good enough.

kg21

Reaction score
You mean besides them believing in awful things?

That we should try to look beyond that to seeing loving family members and neighbors, or some irrelevant crap like that?
You mean like slicing and dicing babies(I mean fetuses)?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Nikki Haley is a deep stater, not MAGA. She'd have no chance in the general election, as the MAGA voters like me would stay home, guaranteed.

That'd be just fine with Neocons, of course, and may even be the plan. No doubt the corporate wing/CoC will push for Haley, Pompeo, or some other establishment R, who can claim some connection to Trump, but is actually not MAGA. I, and most Trump supporters I know, will vocally oppose Nikki Haley, and vote Independent if that snake somehow gets he R nomination.
You have no idea how much this makes me happy.

I really don't care if we have to win by doing it Bush/Perot division style. That works for me. Let's gooooo!!!!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
And if you somehow push a MAGA person through to the nomination, then the others will stay home.

Who is going to be a uniter, within the party?

stocker08

Reaction score
Trumpers love the guy because he's willing to fight. In other words....he's loud, obnoxious, and is willing to lie as much as possible.

On the other hand....the media is awful and were unfair to him. How dare they report on the wacky nonsense he says. How dare they report on his whining and his constant lying.

The same thing that they love him for....they hate the media for reporting on.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'd love to see Trump on stage in a debate with what these looney lefties are doing to the country.

On the hand, you'd need moderators who aren't drunk.
This show is available on demand. You can watch any time.

Top Bottom