Most Republicans don’t want Trump to run for President in 2024

stocker08

Reaction score
A third don't want him around anymore!!! And still nearly HALF want him to run for president again!!! I doubt the dems would have a 44% agreed upon candidate at this point.

Right wing instilled the guy as infallible, tied themselves to the anchor, and are getting pulled down to the bottom of the ocean. lol. So sad. But idiocy should never be rewarded.

kg21

Reaction score
And deprive me of the TDS for months. I say, 'HELL NO!" HELL NO

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A third don't want him around anymore!!! And still nearly HALF want him to run for president again!!! I doubt the dems would have a 44% agreed upon candidate at this point.

Right wing instilled the guy as infallible, tied themselves to the anchor, and are getting pulled down to the bottom of the ocean. lol. So sad. But idiocy should never be rewarded.
You mean that shit show of a Democrat Party can’t agree on a leading candidate amongst all the losers? Not surprised. Joe Bumblefuk is the best they got...or maybe Cuomo. 🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah, I want Trump to continue to torment Democrats, but I’m all in favor of someone else to take the lead.

kg21

Reaction score
81,000,000 votes can run again.

Why can't he sit in the basement for 4 more years and go to 90,000,000?

I mean he's doing a good job according to the nut jobs on this site.

What am I missing?

stocker08

Reaction score
You mean that shit show of a Democrat Party can’t agree on a leading candidate amongst all the losers? Not surprised. Joe Bumblefuk is the best they got...or maybe Cuomo. 🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah, I want Trump to continue to torment Democrats, but I’m all in favor of someone else to take the lead.

Amongst all the losers.....says the guy who's party is going to run the fat slob who just lost less than a year ago!

lol can't make it up!!!!

kg21

Reaction score
Amongst all the losers.....says the guy who's party is going to run the fat slob who just lost less than a year ago!

lol can't make it up!!!!
fat slob verses redheaded stepchild.

I will have to re-evaluate what I call people I guess.

stocker08

Reaction score
fat slob verses redheaded stepchild.

I will have to re-evaluate what I call people I guess.

I judge based on individual merits. Don has earned every negative thing said about him.

You've got a vendetta against redheads it seems? Are they all stepchildren? Do you and your friends laugh and point when you see them? Might be time to grow up a little, kg.

Angry

Reaction score

Avenatti!

kg21

Reaction score
Him or Haley. The media/left has been going all out against DeSantis, I could see Haley swoop in relatively unscathed.
How can it be Haley, the right hates women.

howeda7

Reaction score
You mean that shit show of a Democrat Party can’t agree on a leading candidate amongst all the losers? I Not surprised. Joe Bumblefuk is the best they got...or maybe Cuomo. 🤣😂🤣😂

Iowa caucuses:

Trump 44%
Deeply Admired Ron: 25%
MTG: 20%
Nepotism Kristi Noem: 11%

KGF: See I was right! The party has turned away from Trump!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Iowa caucuses:

Trump 44%
Deeply Admired Ron: 25%
MTG: 20%
Nepotism Kristi Noem: 11%

KGF: See I was right! The party has turned away from Trump!
Didn’t say that…liar.

In fact, I said the opposite. I want him to continue to be a party leader, but turn THE leadership over to another.

It’s a far cry from your contention that the Republican Party is all in on Trump. But disinformation and distortions are your thing.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
DeSantis 2024
Does it really matter if the election process goes like last November? Sleepy Joe (or whoever it is) will just somehow end up with 6 or 8 million more than whoever the Rep candidate is. We'll all wake up on Wednesday morning to the same thing we saw the last go around.

Reactions: SDR

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
The q says trump has been instructed to be disruptive til the end but do not run.

Blizzard

Reaction score
For the record I would support and vote for Trump if he runs. I would prefer he does not. Desantis would have a crack at eight years. Trump would only get four.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I doubt you'll ever get an honest answer on this. None of them will openly admit the administration has been far, far worse than anyone could have possibly imagined.
But not beyond their ability to rationalize and equivocate.

golf

Reaction score
I would be fine with another 4 years of trump. I just think the media has tarnished him so badly that it would be an uphill battle for djt to win.

Media will likewise go after any republican candidate of course, but media will virtually need to start from ground zero in their attempt to defeat other republican candidates.

kg21

Reaction score
I would be fine with another 4 years of trump. I just think the media has tarnished him so badly that it would be an uphill battle for djt to win.

Media will likewise go after any republican candidate of course, but media will virtually need to start from ground zero in their attempt to defeat other republican candidates.
I'd love to see Trump on stage in a debate with what these looney lefties are doing to the country.

On the hand, you'd need moderators who aren't drunk.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You're kidding yourself on this one. They've already geared up and started hitting and villifying a handful of the likely possible candidates; you can already see the hatred for people like DeSantis and Noem from the howie's of the world and yet they don't really know a single thing about Noem or DeSantis, outside of what they are told by CNN/WaPo/NY Times. They started laying the foundation on a few people like those many many months ago.

stocker08

Reaction score
"The media tarnished Trump! NEWSMAX said so."

Hahahaha.

Top Bottom