Moss & Nicholson

hungan1

Reaction score
Any new updates on the status of these two Miami recruits? I hope that they are not academic casualties. We can sure use more speed.

No news is good news as far as I'm concerned.

these are the 2 recruits i am most "concerned" about. if i remember corretly moss had to retake his act or sat which ever he took.. and nicholson was an academic risk from the get go.. im trying to put all the peices of this puzzle together.. it is one of the more confusing for me.

Gopherprof on the Eric Murray thread:

Yes, Moss and Barrington both had some academic concerns. They obviously moved on from Barrigton. Piper is in a poorer area of the Miami Metro.

I sure hope we can keep Moss. He had offers from Northern Illinois, Nebraska, Connecticut, New Mexico, and us before he committed in June. I think he would have seen a lot more offers and perhaps a bump in rating or nod to a highly touted all-star game if he hadn't committed so early. Not that I've ever seen him play or anything, just impressed with his film and offer list.

Last I saw, Nicholson was scheduled to visit next weekend. This probably means he still has a spot as the staff seems like they waste little time moving on if someone is an academic risk. Same goes with Moss, I think we would have pushed harder to add a high school corner if they were still concerned the last 2 months.

John Galt said:
Last I saw, Nicholson was scheduled to visit next weekend. This probably means he still has a spot as the staff seems like they waste little time moving on if someone is an academic risk. Same goes with Moss, I think we would have pushed harder to add a high school corner if they were still concerned the last 2 months.
What do you mean - Moss already made his visit. He is a commit.

noone is a commit until they enroll in classes and show upon campus for school.... hasnt andre and gunner shown u anything

commits change there mind after they sign and before they enroll every year... until they show up on campus ready for class they imo are not 100% a commit

commits change there mind after they sign and before they enroll every year... until they show up on campus ready for class they imo are not 100% a commit

Huh?

The LOI is binding, they are as much of a risk to not be on the team as any other player is of transferring. I suppose a recruit after LOI, could be considered a soft verbal in the same way you'd consider Ed Olson a soft verbal, I mean, he could transfer.

They must have family reasons for those changes, it is a pretty high probability a kid is coming if he signs and is admitted.

Top Bottom