More to the Story?

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
The guys on KFAN this morning said that they had information about the three players that is not public or confirmed. They said that if true, the players are "a-holes" and should be gone for good. Not sure if anyone else heard it.

The guys on KFAN this morning said that they had information about the three players that is not public or confirmed. They said that if true, the players are "a-holes" and should be gone for good. Not sure if anyone else heard it.

Quality reporting there. We may know something that may or may not be true.

wtf?

My feelings are if there is more to come, who cares. I don't see this ending without at least 2 or maybe all of them kicked out. And now the Joey news.... Pretty much burnt out on emotions over this team for the rest of the year.

A media outlet is discussing rumors? Time for us to discuss the future of KFAN and thank the author for bringing the discourse to light.

I was listening when they were talking about it. I knew something was up when Cory Cove was defending the players initially. Then meatsauce told them off air what his 'source' says really happened, and that's when they said if it's true they should all be booted. I'm hoping whatever their source is saying is untrue or not as big of a deal as they're made it out to be, but meatsauce does seem to have some legitimate sources and has been right about stuff that isn't public yet in the past.

Of course then they said "well Mason is a senior, so he won't be back anyways", so as always take KFAN reporting with a grain of salt.

They're not reporters, they're radio talk show hosts. They live in opinions (Reporter's work) and rumors.

I was listening when they were talking about it. I knew something was up when Cory Cove was defending the players initially. Then meatsauce told them off air what his 'source' says really happened, and that's when they said if it's true they should all be booted. I'm hoping whatever their source is saying is untrue or not as big of a deal as they're made it out to be, but meatsauce does seem to have some legitimate sources and has been right about stuff that isn't public yet in the past.

Of course then they said "well Mason is a senior, so he won't be back anyways", so as always take KFAN reporting with a grain of salt.

Well Meatsauce's dad is a lawyer, so there's a possibility he would know of something legally in the works.

Pretty sure it's the latest rumor of on the video the girl is heard asking if they are recording this. And the guy says no we are just using the flash.

That would at least (hopefully?) be less bad than the girl being underage? Maybe? Yikes. Just not good. If there is someone underage or that doesn't consent to the filming then yeah, the suspension makes way more sense.

KFAN isn't the place I would go for any Gopher information so I'd be pretty skeptical of any of their information.

Pretty sure it's the latest rumor of on the video the girl is heard asking if they are recording this. And the guy says no we are just using the flash.

That wasn't in either of the videos posted. She asked them to turn the flashlight off, which I assumed was the light from the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason is a senior? Glad the fact check.

No wonder I still want listen to the KQ Morning show.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom