More On Tressel.......

Interesting. I'll be curious to see if the NCAA is interested in holding Ohio State to a standard or not. Either way, I would have thought that after the NCAA brought the hammer down on USC, coaches at big time programs would have been a little more careful. Maybe I'm just that naive.

Interesting. I'll be curious to see if the NCAA is interested in holding Ohio State to a standard or not. Either way, I would have thought that after the NCAA brought the hammer down on USC, coaches at big time programs would have been a little more careful. Maybe I'm just that naive.

I may be wrong, but I thought the hammer on USC, UTn, and UConn all happened after the time Tressel decided not to report it last spring, after that he basically would have to turn himself in as well as the players.

SO MSU should have been in the Rose Bowl? BB catches all the breaks.

I may be wrong, but I thought the hammer on USC, UTn, and UConn all happened after the time Tressel decided not to report it last spring, after that he basically would have to turn himself in as well as the players.

You're right. I had my timelines wrong.

Top Bottom