Mom loses $800K disability case after photos emerge of her winning tree-throwing competition

Spilling "hot" coffee on herself at a McDonald's or manufacturing a fall at a Walmart. Which comes next?

Oops

Can't fix stupid. Insurance fraud, a tale as old as time.

I was once rear-ended by a guy that was using it as an insurance scheme. I was sitting at a stop light a guy ran right into the back of me (un-ironically enough like 6 months after the exact same thing happened to me in a different situation). It turns out less-than-scrupulous Somali entrepreneurs were recruiting other Somalis to do this to people, claim they themselves were injured in the crash and get money from insurance. The other person that did that to me was also Somali, but never heard anything about it from my insurance company, so not sure if it was a similar situation or not.

Can't fix stupid. Insurance fraud, a tale as old as time.

I was once rear-ended by a guy that was using it as an insurance scheme. I was sitting at a stop light a guy ran right into the back of me (un-ironically enough like 6 months after the exact same thing happened to me in a different situation). It turns out less-than-scrupulous Somali entrepreneurs were recruiting other Somalis to do this to people, claim they themselves were injured in the crash and get money from insurance. The other person that did that to me was also Somali, but never heard anything about it from my insurance company, so not sure if it was a similar situation or not.
I had something similar happen to me many years ago. I was stopped at a red light when someone rammed into me. Lucky for me, a cop was coming from a side street and saw the whole thing. The scam didn't work out how they hoped it would.

Top Bottom